Panthersfanz Forums
Week 2 NFL Wars the Chargers - Printable Version

+- Panthersfanz Forums (https://panthersfanz.com/board)
+-- Forum: Carolina Panthers Fanz Forum (https://panthersfanz.com/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Carolina Panthers Talk (https://panthersfanz.com/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Week 2 NFL Wars the Chargers (/showthread.php?tid=1669)

Pages: 1 2 3

Week 2 NFL Wars the Chargers - OceanPanther - 09-15-2024

Lets hope the team was so embarrassed by how they played , how they lost,  the fans reactions,  from last weeks game..  they come out hitting on all cylinders' today.

" Mount up men,,  ride to the sound of the cannon fire,,, there's a battle to be fought"

Panthers 24 ,  powder blue team  10

RE: Week 2 NFL Wars the Chargers - Hobbit99 - 09-15-2024

Let's see.... Last week I went 23-16 Panthers and I was wrong.  So this week I'm going back to those same numbers, 23-16 Panthers...

There's a reason for this. A "method to the madness" let's say. It almost HAS to be right.  After all, it's almost impossible to be wrong twice in a row by the same score....right.??  Therefore 23-16 in favor of the Panthers SHOULD be the correct outcome.  At least that is the way I have it figured...

Seems like it should be right. Unless I've misunderstood how the statistical anomalies affect measures of central tendency during statistical analysis... Hmm... I guess I COULD be wrong.... Nah, I've got it right this time...

Joker

RE: Week 2 NFL Wars the Chargers - OceanPanther - 09-15-2024

(09-15-2024, 09:46 AM)Hobbit99 Wrote: Let's see.... Last week I went 23-16 Panthers and I was wrong.  So this week I'm going back to those same numbers, 23-16 Panthers...

There's a reason for this. A "method to the madness" let's say. It almost HAS to be right.  After all, it's almost impossible to be wrong twice in a row by the same score....right.??  Therefore 23-16 in favor of the Panthers SHOULD be the correct outcome.  At least that is the way I have it figured...

Seems like it should be right. Unless I've misunderstood how the statistical anomalies affect measures of central tendency during statistical analysis... Hmm... I guess I COULD be wrong.... Nah, I've got it right this time...

Joker

lol,, whats the line from Anchorman..   60% of the time , I"m right all the time   lol

No,  you aren't wrong..  We got this..   

I'm feeling good vibes,,

RE: Week 2 NFL Wars the Chargers - Hobbit99 - 09-15-2024

(09-15-2024, 10:05 AM)OceanPanther Wrote:
(09-15-2024, 09:46 AM)Hobbit99 Wrote: Let's see.... Last week I went 23-16 Panthers and I was wrong.  So this week I'm going back to those same numbers, 23-16 Panthers...

Joker

lol,, whats the line from Anchorman..   60% of the time , I"m right all the time   lol

No,  you aren't wrong..  We got this..   

I'm feeling good vibes,,

I don't know about the "vibes" thing, brother.

It's probably just gas....

RE: Week 2 NFL Wars the Chargers - Firstchance - 09-15-2024

24-7 that other team. Make that 24-14 as we s ore a late meaningless td.

And Hayden Hurst scores against us.

Someone tell Brady that the Saints played the Panthers last week and not Cleveland. I mean really Brady.

RE: Week 2 NFL Wars the Chargers - Ladypanther - 09-15-2024

I am just hoping not to get embarrassed. 

RE: Week 2 NFL Wars the Chargers - Josh21 - 09-15-2024

Hold onto ure butts guys n gals, 20 mins to (some sort of) football.

(09-15-2024, 11:35 AM)Ladypanther Wrote: I am just hoping not to get embarrassed. 

Sorry LP

RE: Week 2 NFL Wars the Chargers - BlackCatzFan - 09-15-2024

Guys… I’m not a fan of this. This isn’t the Carolina panthers. This isn’t even an NFL team. I’m no longer claiming this. I’m tired of this crap.