Panthersfanz Forums
Interviews n Tweets - Printable Version

+- Panthersfanz Forums (https://panthersfanz.com/board)
+-- Forum: Carolina Panthers Fanz Forum (https://panthersfanz.com/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Carolina Panthers Talk (https://panthersfanz.com/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Interviews n Tweets (/showthread.php?tid=1123)

Interviews n Tweets - Josh21 - 07-29-2023

I’ve seen em all( I think), but jic I miessed some,or anybody else did, I figured I’d put a thread on here for those things.  Any vids from not panthers.com or panthers wire appreciated.

I look at those two every day.

RE: Interviews n Tweets - Hobbit99 - 07-29-2023

Good idea, don't know how it'll work out though.... Have to wait and see.  There are usually some good quotes and short posts on Twitter. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to embed them here in the forum... and I've tried several times.  Maybe Mr. Bond knows a way..???  I know you can do it on some sites, because you see them. Just haven't been able to make them work "here" for some reason.

I'll keep trying.... Old

RE: Interviews n Tweets - Josh21 - 07-29-2023

Just keep trying hobbit

I’ve tried the same, but I’m 40+. No tech skills here.

I may figure it out, we will see. ?

RE: Interviews n Tweets - Hobbit99 - 07-30-2023

(07-29-2023, 09:21 PM)Josh21 Wrote: Just keep trying hobbit

I’ve tried the same, but I’m 40+.  No tech skills here.

I may figure it out, we will see.  ?

Yeah, you old guys need some help with modern ways, no doubt about it.  I remember back in the day.....hmmm. I wrote my first "term paper" on parchment with a feather 'quill' and an 'ink pot'.  Things are sure easier now with the discovery of graphite pencils and click-top ink pens.

Old Big Grin Joker

RE: Interviews n Tweets - PantherFan007 - 07-31-2023

(07-30-2023, 11:05 AM)Hobbit99 Wrote:

Yeah, you old guys need some help with modern ways, no doubt about it.  I remember back in the day.....hmmm. I wrote my first "term paper" on parchment with a feather 'quill' and an 'ink pot'.  Things are sure easier now with the discovery of graphite pencils and click-top ink pens.

Old Big Grin Joker

Hey, speaking of old folks, my wife said something funny the other day and I twittered all over myself lol Tongue

RE: Interviews n Tweets - Hobbit99 - 08-01-2023

(07-31-2023, 11:36 AM)PantherFan007 Wrote:
(07-30-2023, 11:05 AM)Hobbit99 Wrote:

Old Big Grin Joker

Hey, speaking of old folks, my wife said something funny the other day and I twittered all over myself lol Tongue

NOW, that's something to be proud of....   Big Grin

"X" ...marks the spot