Panthersfanz Forums
OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - PANTHERS @ CARDINALS - Printable Version

+- Panthersfanz Forums (https://panthersfanz.com/board)
+-- Forum: Carolina Panthers Fanz Forum (https://panthersfanz.com/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Carolina Panthers Talk (https://panthersfanz.com/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - PANTHERS @ CARDINALS (/showthread.php?tid=445)

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - PANTHERS @ CARDINALS - PantherFan007 - 11-14-2021

GO PANTHERS!

On a curious side-note, will we see PJ Walker "go on IR" today?  Not wishing anything bad on him, quite the contrary, but funny things happen at funny times in the NFL.  I have been wondering how they are going to go about getting Cam Newton back to the starting quarterback.

RE: OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - PANTHERS @ CARDINALS - Josh21 - 11-14-2021

No Murrey or Hopkins.

So ur saying there’s a chance?!?

RE: OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - PANTHERS @ CARDINALS - Josh21 - 11-14-2021

Look it them Panthers go!

RE: OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - PANTHERS @ CARDINALS - coffee - 11-15-2021

It sure is fun to have one team that just can't seem win against us.

As dominant as the D was at first, I can't believe they didn't think/know to bring up the "Least amount of yards allowed in a playoff game ever" game.

Amongst the odd stats (like Cam's 1st 2 touches = 2 TDs), how weird to have 14 points before a play occurs on your half of the field.

RE: OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - PANTHERS @ CARDINALS - PantherFan007 - 11-15-2021

(11-15-2021, 07:36 AM)coffee Wrote: It sure is fun to have one team that just can't seem win against us.

As dominant as the D was at first, I can't believe they didn't think/know to bring up the "Least amount of yards allowed in a playoff game ever" game.

Amongst the odd stats (like Cam's 1st 2 touches = 2 TDs), how weird to have 14 points before a play occurs on your half of the field.

It was pretty awesome for sure.  And I had fun watching Cam playing and on the sidelines.  Could have done without the penalty he got for taking off his helmet, but hey, let him have fun.

RE: OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - PANTHERS @ CARDINALS - Hobbit99 - 11-17-2021

(11-15-2021, 08:48 AM)PantherFan007 Wrote:
(11-15-2021, 07:36 AM)coffee Wrote: It sure is fun to have one team that just can't seem win against us.

It was pretty awesome for sure.  And I had fun watching Cam playing and on the sidelines.  Could have done without the penalty he got for taking off his helmet, but hey, let him have fun.

I thought it was amusing (sort of..) what Rhule had to say about the penalty...  Something like "I told him not to do that again.."   Tongue Rolleyes

RE: OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - PANTHERS @ CARDINALS - Josh21 - 11-18-2021

Yup, cam said it was a 1 time thing. Never again. He was pumped though!