Panthersfanz Forums
Panthers Hire OC Brady - Printable Version

+- Panthersfanz Forums (https://panthersfanz.com/board)
+-- Forum: Carolina Panthers Fanz Forum (https://panthersfanz.com/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Carolina Panthers Talk (https://panthersfanz.com/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Panthers Hire OC Brady (/showthread.php?tid=56)

Pages: 1 2

Panthers Hire OC Brady - iiwii - 01-14-2020

Reports are the Panthers have hired an OC:

"The Panthers have hired LSU's Joe Brady as the team's offensive coordinator, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter."

RE: Panthers Hire OC Brady - Firstchance - 01-14-2020

We certainly have a college feel to ourselves. Bright minds no doubt but can they lead men instead of kids?

RE: Panthers Hire OC Brady - Hobbit99 - 01-14-2020

Nothing wrong with youth........

In order to get to be older and experienced, you must first be young. Natural order of things.....

RE: Panthers Hire OC Brady - Firstchance - 01-14-2020

Proof will be in the results.

RE: Panthers Hire OC Brady - Hobbit99 - 01-14-2020

(01-14-2020, 08:44 PM)Firstchance Wrote: Proof will be in the results.

YES....up to a point. 

All new coaching staff. Football Operations undergoing changes. Current GM with NO history with new staff. Players down because of Rivera loss. Some players leaving/retiring...(like LUKE...).  -------  Next year is going to be a TOUGH one. -------  Maybe 0-16???

RE: Panthers Hire OC Brady - Josh21 - 01-14-2020

Core players still under contract have enough oomph to win a game, I'd hope. If a decent roster gets assembled. Worries. Plenty.

RE: Panthers Hire OC Brady - PantherFan007 - 01-15-2020

We have a couple of LSU players on the team that are going to like that.

Personally, I like the hire. LSU has put together one hell of a team over the past several seasons.

RE: Panthers Hire OC Brady - Hobbit99 - 01-15-2020

I like the guy to go along with Rhule. Strong offensive resume even though it's all college. We need to hire (or retain..) an NFL coach or two on the offensive side of the ball.

RE: Panthers Hire OC Brady - Firstchance - 01-15-2020

One year as a wide receiver coordinator at LSU ( who had one heck of a guy throwing to his receivers)? Wasn't even the offensive coordinator! Two years at Penn State as a grad assistant? Two years at William and Mary on the other side of the ball, a linebackers coach.

While I want the guy to do well...maybe we beat everyone else to the punch...we certainly can't say that he has a resume that qualifies him for the position...and again, I do want him to be successful!

RE: Panthers Hire OC Brady - Hobbit99 - 01-16-2020

(01-15-2020, 08:38 PM)Firstchance Wrote: One year as a wide receiver coordinator at LSU ( who had one heck of a guy throwing to his receivers)? Wasn't even the offensive coordinator! Two years at Penn State as a grad assistant? Two years at William and Mary on the other side of the ball, a linebackers coach.

While I want the guy to do well...maybe we beat everyone else to the punch...we certainly can't say that he has a resume that qualifies him for the position...and again, I do want him to be successful!

Hmmmmm.....

Looks like you skipped a couple of years there....

Spent two years with N.O. Saints as Assistant before leaving for LSU.....