Panthersfanz Forums
OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - PANTHERS @ RAMS - Printable Version

+- Panthersfanz Forums (https://panthersfanz.com/board)
+-- Forum: Carolina Panthers Fanz Forum (https://panthersfanz.com/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Carolina Panthers Talk (https://panthersfanz.com/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - PANTHERS @ RAMS (/showthread.php?tid=701)

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - PANTHERS @ RAMS - PantherFan007 - 10-16-2022

4:05 PM (ET) Kickoff.

I do not expect to win this game, but I do expect the Offense to look better, DJ Moore get more looks (as well as Anderson), and less passes batted down.  

GOOO PANTHERS!!!

Worship Worship Worship

RE: OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - PANTHERS @ RAMS - Josh21 - 10-16-2022

Go fellas

RE: OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - PANTHERS @ RAMS - PantherFan007 - 10-16-2022

Welp. That's all I have. "Welp". We started out with only three wheels on the cart and slowly but surely lost the rest of them.

WTH was up with the Offense, or should I say, "LACK" of Offense? CMC can't run every single play in a game. Nobody can. Even Jonathan Stewart couldn't do it. It'll kill you.

Imagine you, yeah YOU.... not only falling down on the ground, but having several 250+ pound dudes slamming you down and falling on top of you..... forty times in a three hour period. Sheesh.

Were they afraid to let PJ Throw the ball? Whose bright idea was that? McAdoo??? Wilks? Not smart football.

I kind of don't blame DJ Moore or Robbie Anderson for being upset. (But on a side note, go the hell on Robbie).

Anyways, I wasn't disappointed because I fully expected us to lose this game. I just wasn't sure when it would turn in their favor.

RE: OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - PANTHERS @ RAMS - Josh21 - 10-16-2022

Facts

RE: OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - PANTHERS @ RAMS - Firstchance - 10-16-2022

Wilks presser… game plan was HIS. Wants to win but also made the decision not to be aggressive at the end of the half… because of what happened last week. He is NO head coach…period. And a or I should say another stupid decision by Tepper. And lastly, yes go straight to H Robbie Anderson, your contract extension like so many other things with this franchise over the last few years…just stupid.

RE: OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - PANTHERS @ RAMS - BlackCatzFan - 10-16-2022

(10-16-2022, 08:26 PM)Firstchance Wrote: Wilks presser… game plan was HIS. Wants to win but also made the decision not to be aggressive at the end of the half… because of what happened last week. He is NO head coach…period. And a or I should say another stupid decision by Tepper.  And lastly, yes go straight to H Robbie Anderson, your contract extension like so many other things with this franchise over the last few years…just stupid.

I agree with both opinions listed above.  I never wanted a true coaching overhaul so bad

RE: OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - PANTHERS @ RAMS - PantherFan007 - 10-17-2022

(10-16-2022, 08:26 PM)Firstchance Wrote: Wilks presser… game plan was HIS. Wants to win but also made the decision not to be aggressive at the end of the half… because of what happened last week. He is NO head coach…period. And a or I should say another stupid decision by Tepper.  And lastly, yes go straight to H Robbie Anderson, your contract extension like so many other things with this franchise over the last few years…just stupid.

That's why he went 3-13 at Arizona.

RE: OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - PANTHERS @ RAMS - Firstchance - 10-17-2022

(10-17-2022, 03:47 PM)PantherFan007 Wrote:

That's why he went 3-13 at Arizona.

Yep