Panthersfanz Forums
TEPPER and his bride... - Printable Version

+- Panthersfanz Forums (https://panthersfanz.com/board)
+-- Forum: Carolina Panthers Fanz Forum (https://panthersfanz.com/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Carolina Panthers Talk (https://panthersfanz.com/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: TEPPER and his bride... (/showthread.php?tid=77)

TEPPER and his bride... - Hobbit99 - 02-04-2020

Since 007 brought up Olivia Culpo (with an attachment to CMc..), It seems only fair that we give the big boss his share of the spotlight.....

https://www.panthers.com/video/cart-talk-dave-and-nicole-tepper

Nicole seems to drive that arrangement..... with Dave's authorization of course.

RE: TEPPER and his bride... - PantherFan007 - 02-04-2020

LOL  She's a looker, too.  If I were a Billionaire....  I'd probably have one for each day of the week  Fblaugh Worship

RE: TEPPER and his bride... - Hobbit99 - 02-04-2020

(02-04-2020, 05:43 PM)PantherFan007 Wrote: LOL  She's a looker, too.  If I were a Billionaire....  I'd probably have one for each day of the week  Fblaugh Worship

Ahhh... The spirit is willing, but the body is weak.!!  So, let's count 'em up 007....

Monday = 1
Tuesday = 1
Wednesday = 1
Thursday = 1
Friday = 1
Saturday = 1
Sunday = 1

That's 7..... with no time off for good behavior, just to get READY for the next week.!!  And at least one day would have to be a double, because we know that there is no working on the Sabbath.

No thanks my friend.  I'll loan you mine just to help you out in your search.!!  That is altogether too much like work.!!!
Worship

RE: TEPPER and his bride... - PantherFan007 - 02-05-2020

(02-04-2020, 07:58 PM)Hobbit99 Wrote:
(02-04-2020, 05:43 PM)PantherFan007 Wrote: LOL  She's a looker, too.  If I were a Billionaire....  I'd probably have one for each day of the week  Fblaugh Worship

Ahhh... The spirit is willing, but the body is weak.!!  So, let's count 'em up 007....

Monday = 1
Tuesday = 1
Wednesday = 1
Thursday = 1
Friday = 1
Saturday = 1
Sunday = 1

That's 7..... with no time off for good behavior, just to get READY for the next week.!!  And at least one day would have to be a double, because we know that there is no working on the Sabbath.

No thanks my friend.  I'll loan you mine just to help you out in your search.!!  That is altogether too much like work.!!!
Worship

In all honesty, looks or no looks, I don't think I could listen to Mrs Tepper talk seven days a week lol

RE: TEPPER and his bride... - Hobbit99 - 02-05-2020

Spoken TRUTHFULLY.!!!

RE: TEPPER and his bride... - PantherFan007 - 02-06-2020

Did you see how quickly David Tepper shut up when she started talking? It was like she cracked a whip lol

RE: TEPPER and his bride... - coffee - 02-06-2020

Monday = 1
Tuesday = 1
Wednesday = 1
Thursday = 1
Friday = 1
Saturday = 1
Sunday = 1

Where do you think he got his name?  High hopes.

RE: TEPPER and his bride... - Hobbit99 - 02-06-2020

(02-06-2020, 10:20 AM)coffee Wrote:

Monday = 1
Tuesday = 1
Wednesday = 1
Thursday = 1
Friday = 1
Saturday = 1
Sunday = 1

Where do you think he got his name?  High hopes.

Confused Confused Bag