Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,769 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
11-22-2023, 05:07 PM -
The Panthers have decided to send RG Austin Corbett back to IR. That means he will be lost for the rest of the season. Also sent to IR is Dicaprio Bootle. Bootle had subbed in the Defensive backfield while Henderson and Horn were out. Bootle had started to play at a higher rate in the past two games.

Corbett had played in four straight games after returning from his stint on IR, left over from his ACL tear and surgery at the end of last season.  Corbett re-injured his left knee against the Cowboys when he was hit low on that side during the game.  He came back and finished the game, never missing a snap.  The new injury is NOT an ACL injury according to the Panthers. So, it appears the move to the IR was mostly a protective thing (apparently..??). The Panthers have not commented on the nature of the injury, although it's not likely to be too severe as he stayed in the game and played all of the snaps.

No word on what happened to Bootle...

So, now the question has to be asked. What is really happening behind the scenes in the Panthers locker room??  Are they "giving up"?? Or is this just another example of an indecisive HC.??  There is SO much room for improvement. I have NEVER seen so many players sent to IR.  NEVER.!! Are they intending to finish out the season with second and third string replacements and/or UDFAs picked up here and there.???  HELP... I have a headache and I can't get up....
 PissedOff  Angry1
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"
Ladypanther

481 posts 77 threads Joined: Oct 2023
11-22-2023, 07:06 PM -
Anyone else having trouble with this site (sorry Hob to hijack your thread). My format changed spontaneously and I cannot start anything. Any help is appreciated.
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

11-22-2023, 07:30 PM -
(11-22-2023, 07:06 PM)Ladypanther Wrote: Anyone else having trouble with this site (sorry Hob to hijack your thread).  My format changed spontaneously and I cannot start anything. Any help is appreciated.

Hey LP...

Not sure what happened in your situation..... BUT...

Go to the VERY BOTTOM. It will say "...Contact Us;   Lite (Archive) Mode;   RSS Syndication;   Mark All Forums Read.."  --- Then on the far right side there will be a drop-down box that will reveal three (3) different "modes" of operation. Each one of them will present a 'different' user environment. I don't know which one you were/are using, but select one at a time and click "GO". You may find that your "environment" has changed (inexplicably).  It's happened to me twice in the last 3 months.

If that is not the issue, we will have to look for another answer.
This post was last modified: 11-22-2023, 07:32 PM by Hobbit99.
Ladypanther

481 posts 77 threads Joined: Oct 2023
11-23-2023, 10:15 AM -
(11-22-2023, 07:30 PM)Hobbit99 Wrote:
(11-22-2023, 07:06 PM)Ladypanther Wrote: Anyone else having trouble with this site (sorry Hob to hijack your thread).  My format changed spontaneously and I cannot start anything. Any help is appreciated.

Hey LP...

Not sure what happened in your situation..... BUT...

Go to the VERY BOTTOM. It will say "...Contact Us;   Lite (Archive) Mode;   RSS Syndication;   Mark All Forums Read.."  --- Then on the far right side there will be a drop-down box that will reveal three (3) different "modes" of operation. Each one of them will present a 'different' user environment. I don't know which one you were/are using, but select one at a time and click "GO". You may find that your "environment" has changed (inexplicably).  It's happened to me twice in the last 3 months.

If that is not the issue, we will have to look for another answer.

Thanks Hob.  I had played with that a little, but tried some more.  Went back to 007's recent post where he gave the default setting. Had to keep trying, then saw that [somehow] I was in the lite setting.  Finally got that changed and I am back in business.
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

11-23-2023, 05:11 PM -
(11-23-2023, 10:15 AM)Ladypanther Wrote:
(11-22-2023, 07:30 PM)Hobbit99 Wrote:

Thanks Hob.  I had played with that a little, but tried some more.  Went back to 007's recent post where he gave the default setting. Had to keep trying, then saw that [somehow] I was in the lite setting.  Finally got that changed and I am back in business.

GREAT... Glad you got it worked out.!!   Those mode changes can be odd sometimes. Once you've experienced it, the "fix" comes easier.
Thumbsup
OceanPanther

108 posts 12 threads Joined: Mar 2020
11-24-2023, 10:16 AM -

007 helped me..  back when I was attempting to rejoin the forum i could not get on with Google Chrome and have to use Microsoft Edge for my search.
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,158 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
11-26-2023, 11:38 AM -
It would be easier to publish an "Uninjured Report" Bag