Random thoughts after today's game (11/26)
Started by Ladypanther

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
Ladypanther

481 posts 77 threads Joined: Oct 2023
11-26-2023, 06:06 PM -
  • Jim Caldwell...Offensive Consultant. I guess he was hired to help make the offense better.  How is that going?  Would the Panthers be any worse without him?
  • Campen...highly regarded oline coach who was retained from the previous regime.  I wonder if there was this conversation....Frank: I would like to use a zone blocking scheme....Campen: We do not have the right personnel for that.  Frank: Well, let's try it out in preseason and see how it goes. Anyone remember preseason?  It was awful...oline was awful.  Frank said not to worry...they were just trying out different things.  Anyone see any difference in preseason and the regular season??
  • Bryce is tough. Very tough. He has taken a beating every game...gets right back up.  Never complains.
  • When Bryce has to scramble (which is often)...why don't the receivers adjust and give him someone to throw to?  I have never seen so many throwaway passes.
  • Speaking of receivers...why is it rare to see an open receiver?  Why is there not a checkdown?  We saw one a couple of times today...Chuba...and he did well.
  • Why can't we execute a screen?
  • It looks like we keep doing the same thing over and over and expect different results.
  • Evero is doing a hell of a job.  The defense is playing hard and keeping the team in the game.  This despite a ton of injuries.
  • Pay Burns and Luvu!!!!!
  • Both the Teppers need to stay out of football decisions. As I have said before, when Dave fired Ron and kept Hurney...that was all you needed to know about his football IQ.
Josh21
Posting Freak

1,194 posts 63 threads Joined: Dec 2019
11-26-2023, 06:22 PM -
I humbly agree.
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,158 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
11-26-2023, 08:40 PM -
I give all respect to Bryce, in all fairness. If i were out there getting handed to the lions the way he is, I would be on the ground faster than Rodney the Fetal Position Peete.

I commend him, he;s a good kid, I hope we can give him some weapons and a stout O-Line.