Olsen's last game on the #1 team
Started by Ladypanther

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
Ladypanther

481 posts 77 threads Joined: Oct 2023
01-29-2024, 09:34 AM -
Tom Brady will be bumping Greg Olsen from the Fox #1 broadcast team next year so last night was his last and last with Kevin Burkhardt.  It will also mean his salary drops from $10mil to $3mil.

Kevin and Greg have been the best announcing duo for the past 2 years and are very popular with viewers.  Fox has made a mess.

Hate that for Greg and also hate that I will have to listen to Brady.
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,769 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
01-29-2024, 12:51 PM -
(01-29-2024, 09:34 AM)Ladypanther Wrote: Tom Brady will be bumping Greg Olsen from the Fox #1 broadcast team next year so last night was his last and last with Kevin Burkhardt.  It will also mean his salary drops from $10mil to $3mil.
Kevin and Greg have been the best announcing duo for the past 2 years and are very popular with viewers.  Fox has made a mess.
Hate that for Greg and also hate that I will have to listen to Brady.

Greg put a lot of energy into that team. He worked hard "learning the ropes" even as his football playing career was winding down. He seldom made mistakes and was a real expert and professional voice in the booth.

That whole mess REALLY sucks. 
I think Greg will either move up quickly or he will move elsewhere...
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"
OceanPanther

108 posts 12 threads Joined: Mar 2020
01-29-2024, 01:03 PM -
Greg is good .. He'll land on his feet. I hate it for him that he'll miss doing a well deserved Super Bowl..

He'll get a big pay day from what he's accomplished over the last two seasons.. He's GOOD