The Red Rifle vs raiders
Started by OceanPanther

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
OceanPanther

151 posts 17 threads Joined: Mar 2020
Yesterday, 08:21 AM -
This is the first game in a long time , where I think we'll actually shock the world and win the game outright. 

Back up  QB  boost in the locker room.   Offense should look better.  

Ok,,  I'm just missing the days when we discussed the match ups of an up coming game.  All we've been able to discuss for the last 5- 6 years is how bad our own team is and never about the actual match ups.   This probably isn't  game for that either..  

Till we actually look like an NFL team, we just have to sit and look at the wreck we've become. 

Maybe  Red's  got some magic left in his arm and reading defenses .

Do any of you give is a chance with a new QB at the helm ?

GOOOO PANTHERS
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,299 posts 742 threads Joined: Dec 2019
Yesterday, 09:17 AM -
I give us a "better chance" than if Bryce Young were back there. If Andy can get us some touchdowns, we "might" win. I still am in disbelief over our Defense, or lack thereof. So, it might be a shootout where it would have otherwise been a train wreck with Bryce under center.
Ladypanther

611 posts 115 threads Joined: Oct 2023
Yesterday, 09:59 AM -
Absolutely OP. If he shows he can throw the ball (and I think he can) .........the D can't stack the box, the running game gets going, opens up play action.  I predict Chubba has a good day. We will have a receiver and a RB with 100 yds.
Firstchance
Posting Freak

756 posts 84 threads Joined: Dec 2019
Yesterday, 04:01 PM -
Really concerned about his lack of reps. Give him two more weeks and we will at least have a shot. IMO.
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,001 posts 559 threads Joined: Dec 2019
Yesterday, 06:25 PM -
I really believe that Dalton can make the offense work.  It's a fact that he hasn't had much work, but he has still been effective.  Last year in his ONE start, Dalton was 34-58 for 361 yards and two TDs. He was 11-14 to Adam Thielen for 145 yds and one TD.  Interestingly enough, his one start last year was in week 3 (just like this year..).

His record against the Raiders is 4-0 overall and 3-0 as a Starter. He has thrown 63-94 for 708 yds with 0 INTs. Only been sacked twice against the Raiders and that was back in 2011.

No matter HOW you look at it, Dalton has a much better chance against the Raiders than BY does.
Headbang
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"
Ladypanther

611 posts 115 threads Joined: Oct 2023
Yesterday, 10:04 PM -
(Yesterday, 06:25 PM)Hobbit99 Wrote: I really believe that Dalton can make the offense work.  It's a fact that he hasn't had much work, but he has still been effective.  Last year in his ONE start, Dalton was 34-58 for 361 yards and two TDs. He was 11-14 to Adam Thielen for 145 yds and one TD.  Interestingly enough, his one start last year was in week 3 (just like this year..).

His record against the Raiders is 4-0 overall and 3-0 as a Starter. He has thrown 63-94 for 708 yds with 0 INTs. Only been sacked twice against the Raiders and that was back in 2011.

No matter HOW you look at it, Dalton has a much better chance against the Raiders than BY does.
Headbang

[Image: FJUyKs4VcAERWgi?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]