Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

4 posts in this topic
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,299 posts 742 threads Joined: Dec 2019
Today, 05:49 AM -
This REALLY puts things into perspective (one you get past the rhetoric about Dave Tepper).    If a quarterback is failing, he is causing EVERYONE'S stock to fall.  Nobody gets paid big dollars to come from a bottom of the barrel team, especially guys whose careers depend on the quarterback making them look good.  And Canales has to "sell" this quarterback to everyone in the room, and everyone in the room knew it wasn't about to happen.  Just give it a listen.....

PantherFan007
Administrator

Today, 05:55 AM -
And here is Chase Daniel's excellent breakdown of what Bryce was supposed to be doing versus what he was actually doing.

Ladypanther

611 posts 115 threads Joined: Oct 2023
Today, 10:04 AM -
Can't listen to those now, will later.  But I did have the feeling that Canales was going to lose the team if he did not do something.
PantherFan007
Administrator

11 hours ago -
(Today, 10:04 AM)Ladypanther Wrote: Can't listen to those now, will later.  But I did have the feeling that Canales was going to lose the team if he did not do something.

Exactly.  As Albert Breer pointed out, every player on the team is constantly interviewing for their next team.  Nobody knows for sure where they are going to be playing next season or what color jersey they might be wearing.  The quarterback position has the most positive (and negative) impact on the players around him.  If he looks like crap, they look like crap as well, and it means money out of their pockets. 

There were several, Adam Thielen at the head of them, who were exploding in the locker from what I have heard.  He certainly was on the sidelines the other day.

And that video by Chase Daniels is one of the best breakdowns of a quarterback's responsibilities that I've ever seen.
This post was last modified: 11 hours ago by PantherFan007.
Josh21
Posting Freak

1,290 posts 66 threads Joined: Dec 2019
3 hours ago -
Great watches 007!especially liked the film breakdown