Started by Josh21

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
Josh21
Posting Freak

1,192 posts 63 threads Joined: Dec 2019
12-16-2020, 12:45 AM -
At six right now I say get one if we deem them valuable n wait a year.  Don’t know next crop coming out, but hopefully too late a draft pick.  If not get a clear idea about Williams n greir(not likely).  When Rhule gets this together we will need another Qb, cause I expect a better team the next 2-3 years, then teddy two gloves contract is up.  Be on the lookout, specially if top 5.

To be clear, I love teddy.  Just a game manager most of the time.  props to his comeback.  Throw deep more.
This post was last modified: 12-16-2020, 12:49 AM by Josh21.
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,156 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
12-18-2020, 10:22 AM -
2021 Draft. 

1st Round Pick.

Quarterback - Panthers.

Take it to the bank lol

This post was last modified: 12-18-2020, 10:29 AM by PantherFan007.
coffee

238 posts 24 threads Joined: Dec 2019
12-18-2020, 12:17 PM -
Interesting. I'm torn.

This would be the time. I think we all feel we won't have this good of a pick anytime in the following few years. Of course, the other way to go would be to keep Teddy at a reasonable price. I don't think he'll expect more than he's worth.

I would love to find a way to get more picks in this draft in order to take advantage of Rhule's knowledge of college players. He probably has this last window to know more than the average coach/GM, and that advantage is enhanced by the havoc COVID caused to this season. I imagine it'll be a nightmare for most GMs to make picks this year considering the lack of a normal season. That might make more trades available. I think last draft was spectacular and I think I'd be in favor of one more draft like that, sticking with our current QBs and filling in all the other pieces.
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,156 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
12-18-2020, 12:36 PM -
(12-18-2020, 12:17 PM)coffee Wrote: Interesting.  I'm torn.

This would be the time.  I think we all feel we won't have this good of a pick anytime in the following few years.  Of course, the other way to go would be to keep Teddy at a reasonable price.  I don't think he'll expect more than he's worth.

I would love to find a way to get more picks in this draft in order to take advantage of Rhule's knowledge of college players.  He probably has this last window to know more than the average coach/GM, and that advantage is enhanced by the havoc COVID caused to this season.  I imagine it'll be a nightmare for most GMs to make picks this year considering the lack of a normal season.  That might make more trades available.  I think last draft was spectacular and I think I'd be in favor of one more draft like that, sticking with our current QBs and filling in all the other pieces.

I HOPE we don't have this good of a pick anytime in the future lol

The one thing that gets me about Rhule is he loves him some familiarity.  And, that's okay to an extent.  But I don't think any quarterback currently on our roster is our "future quarterback", Grier included.