Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,157 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-17-2021, 08:23 AM -
Taylor Heineke was slinging it last night on Thursday Night Football.  Rivera and Company got the "W" in a last second thriller for Washington and a heartbreaker for the Giants.

coffee

238 posts 24 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-17-2021, 11:35 AM -
That was a fun game to watch. First, it was a good game! Then there's the fact that former Panthers were all over the place. I'm still rooting for Rivera big time and I am not a fan of Gettleman in the slightest so it was easy to pick sides. Then there was even the fact that I felt like I was scouting the play of two teams we face shortly. Not often that Thursday games have had my full attention but it gets it two weeks in a row this year.
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,157 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-19-2021, 09:08 AM -
(09-17-2021, 11:35 AM)coffee Wrote: That was a fun game to watch.  First, it was a good game!  Then there's the fact that former Panthers were all over the place.  I'm still rooting for Rivera big time and I am not a fan of Gettleman in the slightest so it was easy to pick sides.  Then there was even the fact that I felt like I was scouting the play of two teams we face shortly.  Not often that Thursday games have had my full attention but it gets it two weeks in a row this year.

I know, I'm right there with you.  I was rooting for Rivera and the "Football Team" as it seemed like watching the Panthers play back in their heyday.