Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,158 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
06-12-2022, 07:48 AM -
I actually love this!  What a great team-building exercise.

Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,769 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
06-12-2022, 05:18 PM -
When i first saw this, I immediately thought... "Why haven't I seen teams doing this before now?" "Why aren't more teams doing this?" (maybe they are and I am not aware..??) This looks like the ultimate team-centric activity. "Team-building" = YES.!!  And it looks like the players really got into the spirit of the competition.  I had to laugh at McCaffrey when he was talking to Kristen.... trying to look and sound all pissed off. And Bravion Roy....OMG.!! That guy, built like a tank (the little engine that could..), talking about hoops. Hitting 12-15 shots....Never would have believed it.!!

This was a really good demonstration of these guys athletic traits and skills.  I really love this idea.  I would love to see more complete video coverage of each event and the "Panthers Games" as a whole. I'd bet there would be some interesting and exciting competitions as well as the "behind the scenes" stuff.!!
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,158 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
06-13-2022, 02:35 PM -
(06-12-2022, 05:18 PM)Hobbit99 Wrote: When i first saw this, I immediately thought... "Why haven't I seen teams doing this before now?" "Why aren't more teams doing this?" (maybe they are and I am not aware..??) This looks like the ultimate team-centric activity. "Team-building" = YES.!!  And it looks like the players really got into the spirit of the competition.  I had to laugh at McCaffrey when he was talking to Kristen.... trying to look and sound all pissed off. And Bravion Roy....OMG.!! That guy, built like a tank (the little engine that could..), talking about hoops. Hitting 12-15 shots....Never would have believed it.!!

This was a really good demonstration of these guys athletic traits and skills.  I really love this idea.  I would love to see more complete video coverage of each event and the "Panthers Games" as a whole. I'd bet there would be some interesting and exciting competitions as well as the "behind the scenes" stuff.!!

If other teams aren't already doing it, they should take notice!  

And yeah, I would LOVE to see the entire thing televised (or on YouTube).