Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,764 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-22-2022, 05:58 PM -
Interesting commentary on how CMC is being quietly 'strangled' by know-it-all prognosticators...

Sort of funny, but sad because it's true.

PANTHERS WIRE:  CMC Comments On "Taking A Leak" During Practice
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,157 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-22-2022, 07:42 PM -
Fblaugh Fblaugh Fblaugh
BlackCatzFan

370 posts 43 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-23-2022, 12:01 PM -
Funny story, but reading between the lines makes me wonder how frustrated he actually is. If I were him, I know I’d be frustrated.
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,764 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-23-2022, 04:56 PM -
(09-23-2022, 12:01 PM)BlackCatzFan Wrote: Funny story, but reading between the lines makes me wonder how frustrated he actually is.  If I were him, I know I’d be frustrated.

You're absolutely right.....

Think about all of the interviews these guys do...especially a "big name" like McCaffrey.  He gets asked the same questions day after day instead of someone out there doing a little thinking and asking a football relevant question.  You see it in his eyes and expression. Day after day, always the same thing.... "...I see where you hurt your toe today, How did that make you feel.??"  "...So and so was released today, how did that make you feel.??"        "...How do you feel about losing to X,Y,Z..??"   "...You dropped a pass today,  how do feel about that.??"

I swear, I'm about to SCREAM.!!  Football is not a "touchy-feely" sport.!!  These are grown men. They're pissed when something goes wrong. Everyone knows that.

All of the writers/reporters out there.... Get off your dead asses and DO SOMETHING.  Ask a pertinent question and you'll likely get a well thought out answer....and earn the respect of the NFL players.!  DROP all of the "feely" questions and ask someone what they "think". Give them an opportunity to tell something worth knowing.  "Oh, woe is me.  I'm so heartbroken. I 'feel' so guilty about...."

I'm about to puke.!!  Sounds like a bunch of girly-boys sitting around at a Psychologists convention..... Fbmad

OKAY...End of rant.  
Referee