Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,157 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-25-2022, 09:00 AM -
GO PANTHERS!!!

Folks, if you drop this game, you're gonna see fireworks from David Tepper tomorrow morning.  

Just saying... 

Blush
BlackCatzFan

370 posts 43 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-25-2022, 09:56 AM -
Go saints?? May as well pull for the winner ?
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,764 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-25-2022, 10:22 AM -
Well.... It's not a foregone conclusion.  Yet.

Still, the way our QB sprays the ball around like a Rainbird sprinkler, our chances look pretty bleak.  So, I guess the Saints deserve to be the odds-on favorite.
BlackCatzFan

370 posts 43 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-25-2022, 03:11 PM -
My thoughts: thank God our defense showed up. Our offense is horrible, if we only had a competent QB. He does not know the offense, or where his receivers are. McAdoo is a joke.
coffee

238 posts 24 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-25-2022, 09:07 PM -
I think we are now where we should be in the records category. Although we stunk it up for most of Game 1, we should've stolen a W if not for the refs. We fully deserved the L last week. I think we deserved another L today. I know we blocked a FG but it was actually that the kick was so low that it didn't clear the players. So it took them having two bad kicks and our D scoring a TD for us to win. So I think it's correct for us to be at 1-2. That's pretty much correct for where we are as a team right now.

On the upside, today's uniforms were by far my favorite. Still like to see that combo with the black helmet.
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,764 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-25-2022, 11:04 PM -
(09-25-2022, 09:07 PM)coffee Wrote: I think we are now where we should be in the records category.  Although we stunk it up for most of Game 1, we should've stolen a W if not for the refs.  We fully deserved the L last week.  I think we deserved another L today.  I know we blocked a FG but it was actually that the kick was so low that it didn't clear the players.  So it took them having two bad kicks and our D scoring a TD for us to win.  So I think it's correct for us to be at 1-2.  That's pretty much correct for where we are as a team right now.

On the upside, today's uniforms were by far my favorite.  Still like to see that combo with the black helmet.
W-L record-wise, you are probably correct. But skill-wise...SMH. We are like a "babe in the woods".

Our Defense has kept us afloat. Without Luvu, Smith, Anderson, Burns, Shaq, Ioannidis.....et al...  AND CMC on Offense, we would be so far down as to be indecipherable as a NFL team.  Moore has made some plays. Robbie has made some plays. and today Shenault shows up....  The O-line as a whole IS better. But where is the lynchpin.??  Where is the director.? Where is the conductor.?  We are SO lost.

BIG deep breath and hold on.  I fear the worst is NOT over.  Sick