One Thought After Today's Win.... You know what would be great?
Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,157 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-25-2022, 04:22 PM -
Wouldn't it be great if we had an OFFENSE>

Okay, actually, a QUARTERBACK. 

Listen, I know the O-Line struggles, they all do from time to time.  But how many BADDDDDDDDDDDDD throws did Baker Mayfield make today (it would be easier to count how many he DIDN'T make).  He seriously stunk it up.  

And, aside from the Announcers of the game today being obviously devout Saints fans, I can't remember the exact expression the one used about Mayfield's throw, but it alluded to him almost pooping his pants before just trying to get rid of the ball. 

Fblaugh

I was praying they would bench Mayfield, and I believe they WOULD have if we had been losing the game, but I was hoping they would let PJ Walker play.  He couldn't have looked any worse than Baker.  And I'm not downing the guy, he *might be good*, in a perfect world, but this ain't that world.
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,764 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-25-2022, 05:42 PM -
(09-25-2022, 04:22 PM)PantherFan007 Wrote: Wouldn't it be great if we had an OFFENSE>

Listen, I know the O-Line struggles, they all do from time to time.  But how many BADDDDDDDDDDDDD throws did Baker Mayfield make today (it would be easier to count how many he DIDN'T make).  He seriously stunk it up.  

And, aside from the Announcers of the game today being obviously devout Saints fans, I can't remember the exact expression the one used about Mayfield's throw, but it alluded to him almost pooping his pants before just trying to get rid of the ball. 

Fblaugh

I was praying they would bench Mayfield, and I believe they WOULD have if we had been losing the game, but I was hoping they would let PJ Walker play.  He couldn't have looked any worse than Baker.  And I'm not downing the guy, he *might be good*, in a perfect world, but this ain't that world.

You're asking an awful lot. Rules say you can't ask for anything that makes sense.
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,157 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-25-2022, 06:18 PM -
(09-25-2022, 05:42 PM)Hobbit99 Wrote:
(09-25-2022, 04:22 PM)PantherFan007 Wrote: Wouldn't it be great if we had an OFFENSE>

Fblaugh

You're asking an awful lot. Rules say you can't ask for anything that makes sense.

Not trying to be the grammer Police, but you misspelled "Rhule's" Tongue
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,764 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-25-2022, 06:38 PM -
(09-25-2022, 06:18 PM)PantherFan007 Wrote:
(09-25-2022, 05:42 PM)Hobbit99 Wrote:

Fblaugh

Not trying to be the grammer Police, but you misspelled "Rhule's" Tongue

MY rules are not Rhule's rules... Tongue