OKAY, HERE WE GO......... JIM HARBAUGH TO PANTHERS??
Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

21 posts in this topic
BlackCatzFan

391 posts 44 threads Joined: Dec 2019
01-07-2023, 12:52 PM -
I’m not a fan of Jim, but his football knowledge would be awesome. I don’t know of anyone who’d think he couldn’t improve on our team. I don’t care for the brash types either, but it’s a sport dominated by Alpha males. An alpha is needed. Matt Rhule wasn’t the right kind of Alpha, great guy, too soft. I like Matt Rhule, I love hearing him give motovational speeches. HATE watching him coach the NFL though. Harbaugh is cocky brash, arrogant and honestly, he goes to bat for his guys. He’s passionate. That trait is why I was saying I wanted Demeco Ryans. He’s passionate, he’s gritty and he can coach.
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,299 posts 742 threads Joined: Dec 2019
01-08-2023, 10:25 AM -
(01-07-2023, 12:52 PM)BlackCatzFan Wrote: I’m not a fan of Jim, but his football knowledge would be awesome.  I don’t know of anyone who’d think he couldn’t improve on our team.  I don’t care for the brash types either, but it’s a sport dominated by Alpha males.  An alpha is needed.  Matt Rhule wasn’t the right kind of Alpha, great guy, too soft.  I like Matt Rhule, I love hearing him give motovational speeches.  HATE watching him coach the NFL though. Harbaugh is cocky brash, arrogant and honestly, he goes to bat for his guys.  He’s passionate.  That trait is why I was saying I wanted Demeco Ryans.  He’s passionate, he’s gritty and he can coach.

The players on the team are saying that Wilks is an "Alpha", and exactly what the team needs.   Just saying.