Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,769 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-22-2023, 12:19 PM -
OKAY...

I'm going to be extra careful about this. But in the interest of  "Truth, Justice, and the American Way", it is imperative that this information comes out here and now.

We, the interested football fans, finally get some verifiable information direct from the founder of the S2 Cognition Test, Brandon Ally.  He spoke live on a PFF Podcast and announced publicly that the leaked S2 scores were FAKE.!!  (At least some of them...)  (No word on IF or WHEN actual scores might (or might NOT..) be released.)

Here is the text from "The Spun"  ---  copied word for word.

QUOTE:

New Details Emerge From C.J. Stroud's Bad Test Score

Story by Chris Rosvoglou • Yesterday 2:15 PM

Earlier this Friday, several S2 Cognition test scores leaked. Apparently, not all of them are accurate.

"We're obviously aware of scores being leaked," the founder of the S2 Cognition test said. "We're not sure where that's coming from. I will say take some of those with a grain of salt."

It's unclear which scores are fake. Maybe all of the scores that were leaked are inaccurate.

The most shocking score that leaked was linked to Ohio State quarterback C.J. Stroud. He allegedly had the lowest score (18th percentile) out of the top quarterback prospects.

After hearing what the founder of the S2 Cognition test had to say, fans should pump the brakes when it comes to criticizing Stroud. 

(TWITTER FEED)

Landon Oliver

@Landon3MR
·
Follow
Reference:

Watch on Twitter

Landon Oliver

@Landon3MR
The founder of the S2 test was on a PFF podcast and said the leaks from the scores are fake…so do with that info what you will…

Surely teams aren’t leaking false information to get prospects to drop or rise…
10:13 AM · Apr 21, 2023

It's worth noting that Daniel Jeremiah said Alabama's Bryce Young had the highest S2 Cognition score among all quarterbacks in his draft class.

Hopefully, the accurate test results will be shared with the public soon.

END QUOTE:

I think it's worth noting, as I have mentioned several times.... We really need to be careful assuming that these pundits, "talking heads", etc.  know anything about which they speak. This is a perfect example....

I am NOT saying that they are always wrong or that their mistakes are always intentional.  Just that they stand to gain from the readers and you can't trust them to be unbiased. Everything they say has a purpose, and usually it's dollars..$$$

Angry1 Angry1
Josh21
Posting Freak

1,194 posts 63 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-22-2023, 09:41 PM -
I get ure comments in the other thread now. Sorry if I spread disinformation. I post what I see. It could always b wrong. Can’t tell one way or the other. Just posting what’s out there. Love to see Stroud n others actual scores.
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

04-22-2023, 11:31 PM -
(04-22-2023, 09:41 PM)Josh21 Wrote: I get ure comments in the other thread now.  Sorry if I spread disinformation.  I post what I see.  It could always b wrong.  Can’t tell one way or the other.  Just posting what’s out there.  Love to see Stroud n others actual scores.

YOU didn't do anything. You posted the information...which we NEEDED to see.  My comments were about these nincompoops who WRITE this stuff. There absolutely should be a way to hold these guys to a "standard of care".  Publishing outright crap like that should be outlawed.!!  They should be forced to apologize and take it down.

Until then, folks ........ Use care in believing what you see out there in the 'vapor'. A LOT of it is terrible mis-information. And some of it is downright fraudulent lies.!!
"Caveat Emptor"  Fbwow
BlackCatzFan

370 posts 43 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-23-2023, 09:38 AM -
(04-22-2023, 11:31 PM)Hobbit99 Wrote:
(04-22-2023, 09:41 PM)Josh21 Wrote: I get ure comments in the other thread now.  Sorry if I spread disinformation.  I post what I see.  It could always b wrong.  Can’t tell one way or the other.  Just posting what’s out there.  Love to see Stroud n others actual scores.

YOU didn't do anything. You posted the information...which we NEEDED to see.  My comments were about these nincompoops who WRITE this stuff. There absolutely should be a way to hold these guys to a "standard of care".  Publishing outright crap like that should be outlawed.!!  They should be forced to apologize and take it down.

Until then, folks ........ Use care in believing what you see out there in the 'vapor'. A LOT of it is terrible mis-information. And some of it is downright fraudulent lies.!!
"Caveat Emptor"  Fbwow
I agree with you about nincompoops… some of the “journalism” like ones surrounding this is just terrible and hard to read.  It all feels like unfinished fodder, just to get a word out.
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,158 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-23-2023, 01:13 PM -
I saw that Friday and thought it didn't bear the time it would take to post it. Terrible knock on a talented young man for whoever's greedy ego.
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

04-24-2023, 04:20 PM -
(04-23-2023, 01:13 PM)PantherFan007 Wrote: I saw that Friday and thought it didn't bear the time it would take to post it.  Terrible knock on a talented young man for whoever's greedy ego.

Yeah..... What is really sad about this whole mess is the apparent lack of concern exhibited by the prognosticators..... Where do they get off, throwing out reams of unsubstantiated rumor.??  How can WE let them get away with literally, fraudulently, destroying a young player's reputation..... All in an attempt to "manufacture" a story. They are NOT 'reporting" on a story. They are trying to "MAKE" the story....... Clicks; Views; Dollars....

SMDH... Damn EGOISTS...They ought to be castigated and removed from their lofty perch.

PissedOff Sangry_givethefinger_100-101 PissedOff
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

04-24-2023, 07:13 PM -
(04-23-2023, 01:13 PM)PantherFan007 Wrote: I saw that Friday and thought it didn't bear the time it would take to post it.  Terrible knock on a talented young man for whoever's greedy ego.

The more I read about this mess, the more it irritates me.   Angry1

Nothing about this passes the "smell test".  There is a sinister undercurrent running through this that reeks of a brazen attempt to fraudulently influence or manipulate the NFL Draft.  It SUCKS...
PissedOff  .......  Old 

Okay, that's enough I guess.

Bag