Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,769 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-29-2023, 09:08 PM -
Immediately after the 2023 Draft wrapped up, the Panthers went back to work finding and soliciting "INTENT" from this year's class of Undrafted Free Agents.  The Panthers have "Agreed To Terms" with thirteen UDFAs to help "round-out" the 90 man roster.  It should be noted that these are NOT signings, merely "statements of intent".  Nothing is 'official' until the players arrive and sign prior to the Rookies Mini Camp on May 12-13.

There is a list posted at this link. Note also, that this list is subject to change (and it probably will..) up until the players arrive and sign.

PANTHERS.COM:  Panthers "Agree To Terms" with Thieteen UDFAs
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,158 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-29-2023, 10:11 PM -
I was just coming over to post about this.  Seems early to me.  Isn't it normally a day or two before we start signing UDFAs?  Not complaining - get 'em while they're available.

But Josh Vann, WR from South Carolina, I don't know WHY he didn't get drafted.  He's a very good receiver. I know he got a nasty knee injury vs Clemson just before the end of the season, but I think that's all healed up now.

— DE Jalen Redmond (Oklahoma)

— OLB Travez Moore (Arizona State)

— OLB Eku Leota (Auburn)

— ILB Austin Ajiake (UNLV)

— ILB Bumper Pool (Arkansas)

— CB Colby Richardson (LSU)

— CB Mark Milton (Baylor)

— CB Rejzohn Wright (Oregon State)

— S Nico Bolden (Kent State)

— RB Cam Peoples (Appalachian State)

— WR Josh Vann (South Carolina)

— OT Ricky Lee (North Carolina A&T)

— OG Nash Jensen (North Dakota State)
This post was last modified: 04-29-2023, 10:21 PM by PantherFan007.
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,769 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-29-2023, 10:32 PM -
Well, as I mentioned, this initial list of UDFAs is sort of an early look. NONE of this is set in stone. These just show "intent" and are not official, as in a contract or "signing". Some of these guys could "opt out," some could be dropped by the Panthers, others will be added over the next days and weeks.  I suspect there will be a LOT of changes to our UDFAs before Rookie Mini Camp on May 12th.  We will have to wait and see who actually "signs"...
Josh21
Posting Freak

1,194 posts 63 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-30-2023, 12:13 AM -
As it always is. The stage is ability/understanding. Learning, or not.
This post was last modified: 04-30-2023, 12:15 AM by Josh21.