Vikings fans
Started by Firstchance

Rate this topic
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

2 posts in this topic
Firstchance

715 posts 81 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-30-2023, 08:10 PM -
I’m expecting a majority of tomorrow fans will be Vikings fans. 

I have never, ever, seen the amount of people trying to dump their tickets (through Facebook)… absolutely incredible the amount.
Josh21
Posting Freak

1,192 posts 63 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-30-2023, 09:40 PM -
I hope not, but I BELIEVE u first. Problem is PSL. Do they all show up? Sell the tickets. The other PSL owners would know. Simple ask.

(09-30-2023, 09:40 PM)Josh21 Wrote: I hope not, but I BELIEVE u first.  Problem is PSL.  Do they all show up?  Sell the tickets.  The other PSL owners would know.  Simple ask.
I’m a curious dude.

I think there’s a chance 1-2 of u has a PSL.

Could b wrong.
This post was last modified: 09-30-2023, 09:54 PM by Josh21.
Firstchance

715 posts 81 threads Joined: Dec 2019
10-01-2023, 05:30 AM -
I is to have have several psl’s. . (At one point 12, which was so stupid)

We didn’t have a pal to pal owner forum to move tickets. Rather at my time ticketmaster or physically selling your tickets were the only options. Ten at my end it went to a more paperless ticket sale. Early on I used my tickets to employees and customers… but it got to be my employees and customers who was the other team fans. Fact is, it’s not a fun day unless you tailgate of can get include a club of party type
Deal…or it it’s your one or two chance ti see your favorite team… generally the visitors. Most panther fans have reached early for extra seats.

So if they are selling now, last minute there is a slim chance it’s not to another panthers fan but the higher probability is the away team. Just from my experience.. in this case the Vikings.

I noticed quite a few empties at our last game, expect the same today and expect a fair share of Vikings fans. They are nothing like cowboys, redskins of old, jets (worse fans ever). Saints falcons and patriots (probably the best visiting fans)