SKUNKED. HOW APPROPRIATE?
Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

10 posts in this topic
Firstchance

716 posts 81 threads Joined: Dec 2019
01-01-2024, 11:14 AM -
Excellent points Hobbit. However, if there was such a thing as a simple solution everyone would probably be doing that and then the NFL and life itself would just be boring.

Personally I think our GM has to go and it has to start there. Unfortunately, I wish it didn’t have to include a head coach… right away… but Tepper is going to see that as being more important I do think.

Here is Fitt’s track record.
1st Round: CB Jaycee Horn, OT Ikem Ekwonu

2nd Round: WR Terrace Marshall Jr.

3rd Round: OL Brady Christensen, TE Tommy Tremble, QB Matt Corral

4th Round: RB Chuba Hubbard, LB Brandon Smith

Not to include this years drafts and the just horrible trade to bring us BY.

I know that you, maybe others, might disagree but I think the only way to effectively rebuild in the nfl is. In draft assets… keeping Burns this year was a complete waste. No way he stays and we are probably looking a 6th comp pick. Just a senseless and unprofessional move or nonmove from Fitt… or is Fitt actually making those calls?

So, when you peel back the layers I don’t see anything positive even with a new GM until the entire organizational chain changes. I mean having Tepper as the owner is bad enough but you basically have his wife at #2 and the rest of the “people in charge” have limited NFL experience in running a competitive organization… from a football level.

So either there will continue to be problems or Tepper sells the team OR he actually steps back and replaced everyone on the executive side with real football people and he keeps his hands off the operation. I don’t see that happening with the narcissistic attitude he seems to have…time will tell.