Happy July
Started by OceanPanther

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
OceanPanther

108 posts 12 threads Joined: Mar 2020
Big Grin  07-02-2024, 07:53 AM -
Whew..  one more month before we get NFL  ( Mighty Panthers )  heading to training camp.  I think there will be a lot of interest from our fan base because of  Dave Canales  ..   We aren't expecting a miracle season,  5-8 wins maybe,  but some of us spring eternal hope   Big Grin

Until then,     Enjoy what July offers us.   North and South Carolina offer us a huge variety of out door activities..  fishing from the Mountains to the Coast.  Camping.  Golf from the Mtns to the Coast. 

On TV  we have Wimbledon,  Major League Baseball All Star Game, Tour de France cycling ,  WNBA regular season, The Open ( British Open ) 

July is considered the worst month on the calendar for sports. 

So find something local..  Go see a minor league baseball game ..  

Canale's Big Cats will soon be center stage

Have a safe and wonderful  4th Of July..  our  248th birthday.  Thumbsup
OceanPanther

108 posts 12 threads Joined: Mar 2020
Yesterday, 07:14 AM -
I forgot the Paris Olympics in July .. I'll watch some of that

Will any of you watch the Paris Olympics ?
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,769 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
Yesterday, 06:14 PM -
I might check in on the Olympics now and again....maybe. Don't misunderstand, I like the Olympics. I just am not a fan of the constant political rhetoric that is so divisive in targeting athletes and countries. Everyone hating on someone else.....

It's more than I can take for long periods of time.  So, I choose to opt out (mostly...).
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"
Firstchance

716 posts 81 threads Joined: Dec 2019
Today, 07:50 AM -
Happy July and happy 4th.

Looking forward to a little training camp! Love MLB but not the allstar game. I will watch the open, if weather is poor and course is challenging. Could care less about cycling or the thing the call WNBA, NBA for that matter as I think summer leagues start. Much like Hobbit I will probably check in and out of the Olympics as it has became to political for my liking . Hopefully it will be a great month for criminal minds reruns, the older shows, the new one sucks. Happy Day.
This post was last modified: 4 hours ago by Firstchance.
Josh21
Posting Freak

1,194 posts 63 threads Joined: Dec 2019
7 hours ago -
Happy 4th guys n gals!
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,158 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
5 hours ago -
Happy 4th of July, everyone! I doubt I will be watching any of the Olympics, but who knows, I'll catch some of it from time to time