Saints - Loss
Falcons - Loss
Chiefs - Lmao
Bucs - Loss
Lions - Loss
Vikings - Loss
Broncos - Loss
Packers - Loss
R- Words - WIN ( Rivera tries to ruin our Trevor Lawrence chances ) 
Saints - Loss 

1-15
With the first pick in the NFL 2021 draft,  The Carolina Panthers take  .................

In My Dreams

Raiders - Win  ( JUST WIN BABY
Bucs - WIN
Chargers - Win
Cardinals - WIN
Falcons - WIN
Bears - WIN
Saints - Loss
Falcons - WIN
Chiefs - Upset Special WIN
Bucs - WIN
Lions - Win
Vikings - WIN
Broncos - WIN
Packers - Loss
R- Words - WIN
Saints - WIN

14-2  ,  Superbowl Bound.
This post was last modified: 05-09-2020, 08:07 AM by OceanPanther.
Scjimk

23 posts 0 threads Joined: Dec 2019
05-08-2020, 06:03 PM -
I like the "Bad News Bears" underdog scenario with the Panthers most years. We've gathered a good set of players. I'm not a Bridgewater fan but he is in a position to solidify his football career being with Carolina. He's accurately conservative with a quick release. He's a far better choice back there than anyone we've seen in a while.

My item to watch is whether our coaching staff can keep the game fresh and the opponents guessing. They need to adjust regularly or the 1-15 season will be a reality.

Raiders - Win

Bucs - Win. Brady gets creamed
Chargers - Win
Cardinals - Win
Falcons - Loss
Bears - Win
Saints - Loss
Falcons - Win
Chiefs - Loss
Bucs - Win
Lions - Win
Vikings - Loss
Broncos - Win
Packers - Win
R- Words - WIN
Saints - Win

12-4

Playoffs
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,769 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
05-08-2020, 11:15 PM -
Don't know enough to predict the season this far in advance...

Sooo, I'll just say..... We're gonna give a bunch of teams all they can handle..!!!

WINS..???
Pffft..... Who the hell knows.??
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,158 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
05-09-2020, 02:12 PM -
It's a toss-up for me.  I haven't seen enough yet to know if Matt Rhule actually knows what the hell he is doing, or if he is some dude from the poor side of town who just won the lottery and is spending all his cash.

But, years and years of football under my belt (and bunches of nachos and cheese), I'd bet on the first scenario.
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

05-09-2020, 05:21 PM -
I don't think there is much doubt. Rhule knows football, and Rhule knows football players. That general knowledge will definitely translate to the NFL. I expect to see him moving the team forward. It'll take a year or two to settle in, but the Panthers are on the rise.

You heard it here first.!!!!
Firstchance

716 posts 81 threads Joined: Dec 2019
05-09-2020, 11:08 PM -
Rhule might be a football coach and he has not proven he is one In the nfl. Plus there are not many nfl football players on this roster. However they had a good draft and couple nice and responsible signings. They will not be competitive this year of next 1 to 3 wins both seasons depending on who is napping. Year three may when the word
kicks back in. Year four Or we could be contender for several years to come... especially if the cap is properly managed and if future draft will be.

Was surprising that there are reports that rhule wanted to trade down in round one when brown was available, if least the second best player in the draft if not the best... have not said this in forever, but glad Hurney finally won one.
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

05-10-2020, 11:25 AM -
Predictions...

Predictions..???  You want PREDICTIONS...???   

Well...alrighty then, here you go:   I predict that all of YOUR predictions will be wrong.!!

How did I do.??-- ***As I gleefully chuckle***  I move on to confidently display the source of my hilarity...

Scjimk

23 posts 0 threads Joined: Dec 2019
05-10-2020, 09:16 PM -
(05-10-2020, 11:25 AM)Hobbit99 Wrote: Predictions...

Predictions..???  You want PREDICTIONS...???   

Well...alrighty then, here you go:   I predict that all of YOUR predictions will be wrong.!!

How did I do.??-- ***As I gleefully chuckle***  I move on to confidently display the source of my hilarity...

Ok. Just for fun, I'll record the listed predictions on a sheet of paper and post it on my office wall. We'll see who knows. We'll see who can estimate and project. We'll see who can use the FORCE to see into the future. I'll let you know after this season is over. Joker