Started by coffee

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
coffee

238 posts 24 threads Joined: Dec 2019
08-05-2020, 08:29 AM -
https://www.facebook.com/CarolinaPanther...984374783/

I like this and don't mean to bash Cam, but Bridgewater says 'leading is my purpose.'  I always felt that Cam thought of entertaining as his purpose.  I like Cam and appreciate what he did here, but I really like this attitude in our QB.
OceanPanther

106 posts 11 threads Joined: Mar 2020
08-05-2020, 12:19 PM -
coffee Wrote:https://www.facebook.com/CarolinaPanther...984374783/

I like this and don't mean to bash Cam, but Bridgewater says 'leading is my purpose.'  I always felt that Cam thought of entertaining as his purpose.  I like Cam and appreciate what he did here, but I really like this attitude in our QB.

Hurricane has passed..  I finally have power back..   and I hope Bridgewater is a LEADER ,,  I am so ready for football.  I don't even know when they report to camp,, first game ..   any preseason games ,,   Or will we make it through a season.

Since I watch so many games from home..  fans not being there will not be a factor to me..   Home field advantage , what will it really be ?   Will they pipe in noise ?   3rd and 1,, crowds gets up for the defense to holdem..   but we won't have that ..
coffee

238 posts 24 threads Joined: Dec 2019
08-05-2020, 07:27 PM -
You got it worse than us. Hope you got through the storm OK! I hear Oak Island got it quite bad.
Jimbo-Diddly

7 posts 1 threads Joined: Sep 2020
09-14-2020, 01:01 PM -
(08-05-2020, 08:29 AM)coffee Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/CarolinaPanther...984374783/

Cam and Teddy are very much different personalities.  And this is one area where the Panthers have upgraded.  I personally liked Cam, but Teddy is a great and generous guy.  Understands and embraces being a role model, particularly to young underprivileged kids.  he's very media friendly and embraces the role of being the face of a franchise.  And his own personal story is so intriguing, which will be unfurled over time by Carolina media.  But for example he grew up taking care of his mother who was dying from cancer, which really began to shape the man he would become.

And you'll never hear a teammate say a bad word about him, you saw what the locker room was like in New Orleans with every win.  And they were all doing his bike dance, the whole city the whole team for a backup QB!  and when the Saints came to Minnesota last year's preseason, Kirk Cousins went right up to Teddy and told him what a HUGE shadow he left in Minnesota, among all the teammates and especially the organization.  He was there for 2 measly years?!  When the Panthers go to Minnesota this Fall, if there are fans in attendance I guarantee you he gets a standing ovation from the Vikings fans.  And at least a "Teddy" chant from the Saints fans.   And remember this isn't out of gratitude for winning these teams a Super Bowl, it's just purely for the man he is.

Teddy truly is one of the "good guys" in the NFL and Panther fans will grow to be extremely proud that he's the guy.