Started by Josh21

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
Josh21
Posting Freak

1,192 posts 63 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-30-2020, 10:26 PM -
Yet no ones talking?  Sure we almost lost, but we got one!  Not gonna b a winning season, but a win should get a comment or two.  Missed u guys.  “Lil help” - rookie of the year
coffee

238 posts 24 threads Joined: Dec 2019
10-01-2020, 07:24 AM -
I made a whole thread about this and my computer crashed before I could post it. It was titled: "State of the Franchise" because it shows where we are that we had no game day thread, no complaints at a missing game day thread, and no discussion after a win.

It just still feels like preseason, and a different team at that. But I'm looking at this whole season as just prep for next year. I was almost disappointed that we won because it came from too many fluke plays and cost valuable draft spots. I want wins, but only if they are deserved. If not, I want the draft spot.

As glad as I am about the turnovers, that won't be the standard. But it does speak well of how the defense is improving. Now let's see them get QB pressure regularly.
I was really hoping to see more of Moore with CMC out.
Our red zone offense seriously misses Cam and Greg Olsen. Got to find a way to punch it in. Slye's gonna be a great fantasy kicker until we do.
I'm very happy Rhule and the team got the taste of a victory.
Josh21
Posting Freak

1,192 posts 63 threads Joined: Dec 2019
10-01-2020, 11:47 PM -
Thanks coffee. Glad somebodies here. I’ll write a response soon.
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,156 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
10-06-2020, 08:57 AM -
Sorry I haven't been around. Too much real life going on at the moment, but agree, glad we won!