OMG... Sean Payton leaves the Saints.!!!!!
Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,764 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
01-26-2022, 12:27 PM -
I'm SHOCKED..... Totally and Completely.!!

Announced in a 90 minute press conference, Sean Payton has decided to "step down" from his position as Head Coach of the NO Saints.  Payton turned the Saints around, COMPLETELY turned around, in his 15-16 years there. Before Payton they were an 'also-ran' team in the NFC. Since he arrived, the Saints have a tremendous winning percentage, nine playoffs, and a Super Bowl.

I think this may be one of the most talked about events of the year. The networks and the prognosticators are in a real tizzy. No one knows what to say. They're all stumbling over their words, shaking their heads, and mouthing off-camera remarks.

THIS, along with other things, will throw the NFC South wide open next year.....

READ---WATCH here: GMF--Talks & Rehashes Sean Payton News

NFL dot Com--responds to Payton News

CBS Sports-- Payton's Decision

ESPN--Sean Payton..
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,157 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
01-26-2022, 07:01 PM -
I heard rumors a few days ago but treated them pretty much as I do most rumors. But yeah, it was also rumored that "If" Payton left the Saints, the Cowboys would hire him to replace their HC, whom Jerry Jones has not confirmed will stay or go.
This post was last modified: 01-26-2022, 07:01 PM by PantherFan007.
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,764 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
01-26-2022, 07:38 PM -
(01-26-2022, 07:01 PM)PantherFan007 Wrote: I heard rumors a few days ago but treated them pretty much as I do most rumors.  But yeah, it was also rumored that "If" Payton left the Saints, the Cowboys would hire him to replace their HC, whom Jerry Jones has not confirmed will stay or go.

Interesting.... I hadn't heard anything until this... Sure caused an uproar around the media. Yeah, there's been a ripple of talk about the Cowboys.  HOWEVER, Payton made it perfectly clear that he was NOT coming back to coaching right now in 2022 at least. Said he was interested in Radio/TV possibly. Might come back to coaching "in the future" sometime.

¿Quien Sabe?
This post was last modified: 01-27-2022, 11:27 AM by Hobbit99.