Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,764 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-19-2022, 08:04 PM -
Word on the street is another Panthers player has been arrested. And pretty certain this could be a bad one. New Panthers Linebacker Damien Wilson has been arrested "out west" (Texas..) for Assault and attempting to run over a woman with a vehicle. 
Fumble

The Panthers are not talking about the episode, but there WILL be repercussions.!!! The Panthers just signed Wilson recently to a two year deal after he parted ways with the Jaguars.

Cat Scratch Reader: Damien Wilson Arrested in  Frisco, Texas

NBC Sports Edge: New Panther Damien Wilson Arrested

SO---That's three so far.  Who is next.??

Well... 007 beat me to it by about 30 seconds.!!! He copied the whole article... I'll let you "click" your own.!!!

Big Grin
This post was last modified: 04-19-2022, 08:10 PM by Hobbit99.
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,157 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-20-2022, 09:21 AM -
(04-19-2022, 08:04 PM)Hobbit99 Wrote: Word on the street is another Panthers player has been arrested. And pretty certain this could be a bad one. New Panthers Linebacker Damien Wilson has been arrested "out west" (Texas..) for Assault and attempting to run over a woman with a vehicle. 
Fumble

The Panthers are not talking about the episode, but there WILL be repercussions.!!! The Panthers just signed Wilson recently to a two year deal after he parted ways with the Jaguars.

Well... 007 beat me to it by about 30 seconds.!!! He copied the whole article... I'll let you "click" your own.!!!

Big Grin

Fblaugh Tongue
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,764 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-21-2022, 12:21 PM -
(04-20-2022, 09:21 AM)PantherFan007 Wrote:
(04-19-2022, 08:04 PM)Hobbit99 Wrote: Word on the street is another Panthers player has been arrested. And pretty certain this could be a bad one. New Panthers Linebacker Damien Wilson has been arrested "out west" (Texas..) for Assault and attempting to run over a woman with a vehicle. 
Fumble

Big Grin

Fblaugh Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue