Started by BlackCatzFan

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1 posts in this topic
BlackCatzFan

370 posts 43 threads Joined: Dec 2019
06-20-2022, 06:30 PM -
https://www.nfl.com/news/ndamukong-suh-w...s-like-the-

Text wouldn’t copy and paste, but Ndamukung Suh is looking to play another year.  He’s interior DL, but he can still get to the QB.  He was one of my most hated players years ago, but honestly he didn’t do anything Agent89 didn’t do. 
F

I think he’d be worth a look… even at 35.

(Just trying to think outside the box)
This post was last modified: 06-20-2022, 08:14 PM by BlackCatzFan.
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,769 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
06-20-2022, 08:24 PM -
Well, it's interesting, that's for sure. Every time I hear his name, I think of a press conference where Cam Newton was asked several times about facing Ndamukong Suh who was playing for the Lions at the time. Cam kept referring to him as "Donkey Kong" Suh. I laughed at the time, but it wasn't one of Cam's best moments.

Suh has a history of being a REALLY dirty player. Everything from Kicking players in the head, in the balls,, etc., as well as stomping on legs and arms. Suh has the "honor" of being the player with the highest single incident fine from the league. He has multiple fines of course, but the one single highest fine in league history was for $100,000.

In all fairness, Suh seems to have 'tempered' his play a little in the last couple of years with the Bucs. Seems to be a lot 'calmer' while still being quite effective on the inside. He IS a force, that's for certain.
This post was last modified: 06-21-2022, 01:57 PM by Hobbit99.