QB WILL LEVIS - DEAD IN THE WATER?? - Uhhh....MAYBE NOT.?
Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,769 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-22-2023, 06:55 PM -
With all of the talk surrounding the Top Two and an occasional blurb about Anthony Richardson, there has been precious little talk about the #4 guy, Will Levis. Well, actually, worse than "precious little", there has been NO talk about Will Levis.

When, what to our wondering eyes should appear, but a miniature sleigh and ...... Oops, wrong sub-text.

Now, apparently, NFL Network's Tom Pellisero has a "source" who is saying that Will Levis is secretly being "admired" and possibly pursued by teams and GMs who are "in the know."

MSN:  Teams Secretly Like QB Will Levis

I don't know about any of this.  All I know is... I like Will Levis. He's Big, Strong, Tough.... Has enough 'drive' and 'moxie' for two QBs.  He is NOT as 'finished' as some others. But, he has experience in a "pro-style" offense and certainly has the "arm-talent." He should be a very good NFL QB.

But then..... What do I know.??
Josh21
Posting Freak

1,194 posts 63 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-22-2023, 09:48 PM -
Good player, not a #1. My thoughts.
BlackCatzFan

370 posts 43 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-22-2023, 10:57 PM -
I don’t know. Simply just don’t know. About any of them. I know CJ is getting drug though the mud right now..
This post was last modified: 04-22-2023, 10:58 PM by BlackCatzFan.
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,769 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-23-2023, 12:11 AM -
(04-22-2023, 10:57 PM)BlackCatzFan Wrote: I don’t know.  Simply just don’t know.  About any of them.  I know CJ is getting drug though the mud right now..

YEP...Sure is.  And all because of the "leaked" S2 scores (Apparently..), that we now know are wrong. OR, at least a portion of them are wrong. A blatant attempt to falsely impact a player while attempting to influence draft standing.

Here is a recent quote from one of those articles.

Quote:Ohio State Buckeyes star quarterback C.J. Stroud seems to be a first-round lock in next week's NFL Draft. At one point, he was even considered a sure thing for the No. 1 overall pick. However, in recent days, he has also reportedly been plummeting down draft boards.
And according to NFL analyst Bob McGinn, there may be a reason why, with one NFL executive citing Stroud as a 'bust'.

But why? Stroud is a two-time Heisman finalist and one of the most accomplished passers in Buckeyes history. Well, According to the executive, it is because of a low score on the S2 Test - a test that 'measures how players process and make split-second decisions.'

Stroud, according to this executive scored 18 percent on this test, which is apparently considered a major red flag. Meanwhile, other first-round quarterbacks such as Bryce Young (98 percent), Will Levis (84 percent), Anthony Richardson (79 percent) and Hendon Hooker (46 percent) all scored significantly higher.

“Stroud scored 18,” the executive told. “That is like red alert, red alert, you can’t take a guy like that. That is why I have Stroud as a bust. That in conjunction with the fact, name one Ohio State quarterback that’s ever done it in the league.”

Here is the link to the entire article.....if you are interested.

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED via WEAREGREENBAY.COM:   CJ Stroud Will Be A Bust..