Started by coffee

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

7 posts in this topic
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,341 posts 756 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-27-2021, 06:34 PM -
(09-27-2021, 12:12 PM)BlackCatzFan Wrote: Open doors for DJax to pack his bags if it works out well.  If he is what he was projected to be, we won’t have to pay a premium for DJax who gets burned on long plays then plays hurt.

He ain't going anywhere.  They needed Henderson to replace Jaycee Horn.  And, Dante Jackson is a team Captain.  

If this works out, Henderson is a STEAL.  This guy is a true COVER CORNER where Horn is a PHYSICAL CORNER.

My only concern about Henderson is if the problem between him and Jacksonville (he has been rumored to be on the trading block since early preseason) was him or if it was Jacksonville.  Rumors have it that he tried to get cut from the team, didn't participate fully in team drillls, and took plays off because he wanted out of Jacksonville.  

That makes me suspect his integrity.  

But, I will hold off judgment and give him all due respect.   Depending on what he was going thru there, I might have reacted the same or worse. 

Time will tell.  I hope he comes in happy to be here and falls right in with the rest of our D.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wow! Apparent Trade of TE Arnold for CB Henderson - by PantherFan007 - 09-27-2021, 06:34 PM