Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

27 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,770 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
12-28-2019, 07:43 PM -
(12-28-2019, 05:39 PM)Firstchance Wrote: Looking forward to objectively viewing Grier tomorrow. Personally I didn’t like his performance last week. Take out the dinks and dunks and he only completed 52% of his passes and then only 8 yards per completion, not per attempt. Hopefully tomorrow brings better results. I just don’t think he is even close to Allen and a wasted of a third round pick... who by now at whatever position be a starting third round pick.  I think Allen’s potential is so much more than Grier... I think they are separated by like one year in age. With Allen being the younger of the two.
Well, don't know about their age, you might be right.
But I DO know they are separated by a year's worth of experience.

So, to your idea, lets watch the game and evaluate.  Look not only at results, but at the surrounding players and play calls. Watch the ball come out of Grier's hand. Watch the ball in flight down the field. (He throws a beautiful ball..). Watch his footwork and form. When he moves with the ball watch his eyes and his ability to move against the defense. (He's always looking/watching...). 

This game might not be a good one to evaluate, because  WE have nothing to gain, nothing to play for....While N.O. has a lot hanging in the balance.

Just don't get too wrapped up in results. Nothing to gain here (except for CMc....). Nothing AT ALL like the last game against N.O. last year.... when the Saints left all their #1s on the bench.!!

I think Grier has a lot of upside. A lot of potential. Needs playing time, offensive support, and a team that hasn't given up......

That's the view from here.!!
Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: PANTHERS BENCH ALLEN, WILL START WILL GRIER - by Hobbit99 - 12-28-2019, 07:43 PM