I WAS WONDERING ABOUT INJURIES......SO............
Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

8 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,048 posts 569 threads Joined: Dec 2019
12-03-2021, 10:37 AM -
(12-02-2021, 11:29 PM)Josh21 Wrote: I have no clue.  I’d say unlucky.  Except cmc.  His seem near chronic, but what can u do with him?  Last 2 years the only time he’s been injured.  Missed a lot of games.  Is that a benifit for longevity?

On injury news, I’d love to know what our cb depth chart/roster looks like next sept.

I don't think anything about CMC is chronic.  Every little nick or injury has been different. First one thing then another. He is SO dynamic. There is no way to criticize his activity level or his training regimen. Maybe he just has had a run of bad luck.------- BEFORE ANYONE GETS ALL CRAZY-- Lets not write him off. Think back a few years. Remember Thomas Davis.??  TD suffered through three (3) ACL  injuries and surgeries. We didn't lose faith in him and he kept coming back. After the third recovery, TD played some of the best football of his career.!!  McCaffrey can do it too.
I would hate to see the team lose faith in him. He is a generational talent.

Our CB room is crazy good. We have done well grabbing up players and bolstering that part of our defense.  As long as Donte Jackson is OK and IF we can maintain the group under contract........ We are golden.!!
This post was last modified: 12-03-2021, 10:38 AM by Hobbit99.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAS WONDERING ABOUT INJURIES......SO............ - by Hobbit99 - 12-03-2021, 10:37 AM