I WAS WONDERING ABOUT INJURIES......SO............
Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

8 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,770 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
12-07-2021, 07:10 PM -
(12-07-2021, 06:10 PM)PantherFan007 Wrote: Well, it's a performance-based league, and boy can her perform..... WHEN healthy. 

I'm nowhere near the "trade him" goobers and to be honest, he has been injured for the past three seasons including this season, so I doubt the trade value is really there for what it would cost us to send him away.

I just want to see him healthy for a full season (and I'm sure he does, too) and have a breakout year.

On a selfish note, I'd also love to see him get a Super Bowl Ring wearing a Panthers Uniform ;)

Well spoken, brother.
I just think the constant 'prattle' about "he's finished", "get rid of him", "trade him", "what an albatross" ----- It's SO ridiculous.!!  The kid is only 25.!!  Everyone wants to "DRAFT" an unknown college player to take the place of any vet who has an off year or two-- or gets injured.!!  Please tell me---- What is there about a third year college player that drives fans NUTS.?? Why do we think they are the panacea for all of a teams problems.   Are we so "devoted" to our home-town or home-state favorite university that we think their sh*t doesn't stink..??

Everyone needs to get off of the bandwagon of the third or fourth year college player. They are ROOKS.!! Some will be good.  MOST will be average. Some will be complete flops. SURE, we need them to provide backup and replacements as our vets retire or get long-in-the-tooth.  BUT, let's get real. They will never replace a good vet straight out of college..... A player in his mid to high 20s or early 30s who is a high quality player is the backbone of any team.

OKAY, that's the view from here.!!  CoolDance 

I'm now down off of my soapbox..!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAS WONDERING ABOUT INJURIES......SO............ - by Hobbit99 - 12-07-2021, 07:10 PM