"The Bad" about this year's Draft (Panthers only)
Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,764 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
02-28-2022, 09:41 PM -
Yeah... We talked some about this in your earlier thread "My First Round Choice..", where you were supporting Kenny Pickett in the 1st round. I said it then and I'll reiterate here..... There is NO QB in this year's draft worth a #6 pick. There is really no QB worth a top ten. And yes.... We have a dearth of picks right now. Knowing Scott Fitterer and the way he looks at things (historically..), I would not be surprised to see some movement of some kind. What exactly..???  That's hard to say.

I really expect us to move back at least once or twice in the 1st to pick up round two and three picks. Where we end up is anyone's guess. I think there is enough talent in the 1st to get us GOOD help at a later spot. Maybe around 20-25...???  Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see us trade someone established for picks.  I just don't think it's gonna be McCaffrey.  ALTHOUGH.... Fitterer has said that he will LISTEN to any offer. But you can bet it would have to be a GREAT BIG offer.!!

I would find it tough to support any trade for McCaffrey for several reasons. Which we could talk about ...... sometime (maybe..??).

Messages In This Thread
RE: "The Bad" about this year's Draft (Panthers only) - by Hobbit99 - 02-28-2022, 09:41 PM