Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,048 posts 569 threads Joined: Dec 2019
05-06-2022, 12:48 PM -
Interesting....

Bradberry is a VERY good corner. However....He showed little interest in staying here--while he was here. He was all about GIANT money, and probably still is. He will figure it out---eventually, I guess. You have to show a little concern about your TEAM. Everything can't be about YOU.!!  Anyway...I suspect Bradberry won't be interested in returning here, and I'm not certain that Fitterer and Rhule would be interested in bringing him back....UNLESS he could be rented for a decent number. I say RENTED, because that is what it would be. A short-term deal that would end with him jumping ship again.

Our CB room last year was very strong. I would much rather have it back this year than bringing in another "competitor" to mess up the harmony. We could use another CB....maybe.  It's too late to get Stephon Gilmore to come back. There is a real veteran who fits....Gilmore got 22 Mil over two years from Indianapolis (OR--so I heard..). So, that would be about 11 Mil per year (I DON'T know for sure--OR what the contract says..). Bradberry, on the other hand, has the Giants contract for 22 Mil for ONE year. They will save about half (11 Mil..) with a post June 1 release.....if no one steps up and makes a FOOLISH trade deal.!!  They're trying to deal him, but everyone is waiting for the release.  Understandable...
This post was last modified: 05-06-2022, 01:23 PM by Hobbit99.

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIANTS ARE BEING FORCED TO CUT CB JAMES BRADBURY - by Hobbit99 - 05-06-2022, 12:48 PM