Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,048 posts 569 threads Joined: Dec 2019
05-06-2022, 05:12 PM -
(05-06-2022, 03:02 PM)PantherFan007 Wrote: I understand your point and agree entirely.  But, remember Julius Peppers?  He did the exact same thing, but after a few years of maturation, came back home and retired. Just saying.  Whistling

You make a good point. A few different things strike me as important though. Peppers was HIGHLY rated at the draft. !st rounder, #2 overall--IIRC. Bradberry was a 2nd round pick. We drafted both of them. Peppers stayed with us for seven or eight years before leaving. Bradberry hung around for his initial rookie contract before deciding to jump.   A N D ..... Peppers stayed away and played elsewhere for another seven or eight years before returning home. By the time Peppers returned to the Panthers he had been in the league for...maybe fifteen years.? And YES, he had definitely matured. Bradberry has only been gone for two years (I think..??).  He was drafted in 2016 (pretty sure..?), so he has only been playing in the league for six years.  Bradberry has already priced himself out of the market.

So, my question would be..... Has he matured any.?? Is he still chasing huge money, or has he settled down any.??  Would he be a good teammate, and good for the locker room.??  I'm not certain about the answers to those questions...
This post was last modified: 05-06-2022, 05:13 PM by Hobbit99.

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIANTS ARE BEING FORCED TO CUT CB JAMES BRADBURY - by Hobbit99 - 05-06-2022, 05:12 PM