Started by coffee

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,770 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
05-25-2022, 02:33 PM -
(05-25-2022, 06:54 AM)coffee Wrote: I agree.

I rewatched the Jets game last night.  I feel like it's the closest to a real sample of what we have with Darnold.  CMC was available the whole game and the O-line held up fairly well for about 2/3 of the game.  Of course he struggled during the other 1/3 but I was impressed with the rest.  I had forgotten how well he did.

There were a handful of misses but even those passes were close and safe.  There was one miscommunication with Robby but also one bomb to him for a TD.  There were also a few drops that should've been completions.  Darnold was sharp and decisive.  I'm glad I rewatched.  It makes me more intrigued to see if that is the QB that shows up with a better O-line.

I guess all of that is just a wordy way of saying I agree with your point of fixing the team and seeing what you've got before choosing what's behind curtain #2.

Well spoken, my friend. Last year, we saw a quick peek at what was possible. We have the potential to be a good team. We need solid coaching and play calling. And we need a TEAM effort.

Messages In This Thread
Biggest Non-Panther Non-Story Ever? - by coffee - 05-24-2022, 07:01 AM
RE: Biggest Non-Panther Non-Story Ever? - by Hobbit99 - 05-25-2022, 02:33 PM