PANTHERS--TEPPER: REAL ESTATE CO. (LLC..) FILES FOR BANKRUPTCY--ROCK HILL IS 'DEAD'.
Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

10 posts in this topic
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,341 posts 756 threads Joined: Dec 2019
06-05-2022, 05:30 PM -
From what I understand, it was only the construction company that was owned by Tepper that filed for Bankruptcy, not the Panthers organization.  And for what it's worth, it's the state of South Carolina and the city of Rock Hill that should be ashamed.  

They begged for a facility that served "both Carolinas".  They wooed him, they courted him, they got him drunk and took everything he would give them, and then left him standing at the Alter.

They did not live up to their end of the deal that even the Governor of South Carolina promised the people would take place.  Money talks and b/s walks.  Tepper didn't become a multi-billionaire by throwing good money after bad.

And, yes, I hate it that it didn't go thru. I live just outside of Charlotte in North Carolina, but it would have been great for ALL of our fans to have it in Rock HIll rather than in Columbia.
This post was last modified: 06-05-2022, 05:37 PM by PantherFan007.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PANTHERS--TEPPER: REAL ESTATE CO. (LLC..) FILES FOR BANKRUPTCY--ROCK HILL IS 'DEAD'. - by PantherFan007 - 06-05-2022, 05:30 PM