BAKER MAYFIELD---STATS (THE REALITY BEHIND THE PRETTY VIDEOS..)
Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

14 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,769 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
07-08-2022, 08:19 AM -
Since we have been talking about Mayfield almost continuously for the past two months.... And since it now appears that the Panthers have indeed struck a deal for the embattled former #1 draft pick.... And since the pretty videos have been much in view telling us, nay showing us, how lucky we are to have accomplished this feat of slight-of-hand trade trickery, complete with the constant re-telling of all the magnificent football plays pulled off by this Baron of Football Gamesmanship.... AND since the current fans who inhabit this board are a discerning bunch and DESERVE to know the truth.... I hereby offer for your perusal, a small packet of truth with which to temper your growing excitement.

If this doesn't dampen your enthusiasm, nothing will.

Here, I ask you to PLEASE NOTE.... I am not responsible for this mess. I am merely re-telling the story of Baker Mayfield with facts and figures instead of the video assault, eliminating the 'hype' that has infiltrated this story over the past couple of months.

It's going to take me a little time to bring this all together. But it's coming...... Depressed

Messages In This Thread
BAKER MAYFIELD---STATS (THE REALITY BEHIND THE PRETTY VIDEOS..) - by Hobbit99 - 07-08-2022, 08:19 AM