BAKER MAYFIELD---STATS (THE REALITY BEHIND THE PRETTY VIDEOS..)
Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

14 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,769 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
07-11-2022, 11:23 AM -
(07-10-2022, 02:16 PM)Firstchance Wrote: The good news, Mayfield is the best qb we will have on the field in quite a long period of time! The bad news, he is still a 3rd tier level qb. The better news is that we will be in a position financially to go after an upper tier qb, the bad news is, there will not be a free agent available to match!

On a side note: is it just me or do you feel that is a sentiment that players are not overly excited to be be playing for Rhule… not displeased, just not excited. Rarely if ever in fact do I recall anyone, any position, saying how much they enjoy playing here. Or for him specifically.

I knew there was something I forgot to do. !!!

I hear what you are saying. I don't know what "tier" to place him in, but to me he is just slightly above average. Especially taking into consideration that he was playing behind one of the best O-lines in the league. Now, our O-line is much improved (at least on paper..), but how Mayfield will perform is anyone's guess.

Your comment about Rhule is interesting. I was wondering why all the emphasis a few weeks ago on the First Annual Panthers' Games. They seemed to be a rousing success. I was extremely pleased (and happy.!!) to see all of the fun and player activities. I hope they continue that every year. But, more to your question, did that serve to add support for Rhule, or was it just a well-deserved "Thank You" for the players and the rest of the 'team'. My general view has been that the players seem to like Rhule okay. Maybe just a bit ambivalent or maybe just 'unproven'. So, i guess you could say there  has been limited excitement. I think the excitement level will pick up if (when..?) the Panthers new arrivals start to make their presence felt around camp.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BAKER MAYFIELD---STATS (THE REALITY BEHIND THE PRETTY VIDEOS..) - by Hobbit99 - 07-11-2022, 11:23 AM