OFFICIAL PRESEASON GAMEDAY 2 THREAD - PANTHERS @ PATRIOTS!
Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

10 posts in this topic
Firstchance
Posting Freak

764 posts 85 threads Joined: Dec 2019
08-20-2022, 08:56 AM -
Convince me that I’m incorrect

I just don’t understand the Rhule reasoning. Why not play the two guys that are in a QB competition? It clear, crystal clear, the two that played last night are no close to being NFL caliber QB’s and after you spend a very high draft choice on one of them, you know who are keeping. Yet, you have one possible starting guy who has only been with the team for a month and BOTH that are playing in a brand new offense. One will start and the other will back up. Would you not want to give them all the “live” game reps that are possible, yet reasonable… like first and second quarters. Is your “plan” going to be we will figure it out next week or the first week on the regular season? I’m just not understanding… but I have been wrong before.

My prediction, 0-3 start, Rhule finally goes away…we suffer through the rest of this season and we are right back where we were in needing a new coach, new philosophy and another two or three years just to rebuild.

Certainly open for thoughts.

Updated: bad break for Corral, hope he heals fully. I also hope he puts in the time while recovering in the QB room and improving his trade. Now maybe Walker can go to the PS, I don’t see anyone picking him up, as an insurance policy. Still doesn’t make sense to not allow your top two to get real game action in a brand new offense.
This post was last modified: 08-20-2022, 06:21 PM by Firstchance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFICIAL PRESEASON GAMEDAY 2 THREAD - PANTHERS @ PATRIOTS! - by Firstchance - 08-20-2022, 08:56 AM