Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

15 posts in this topic
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,158 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-12-2022, 10:51 AM -
I'm just glad Desaun Watson wasn't playing for them. He would have lit us up for 50+ points.

WTH was the RUN GAME??? Baker Mayfield looked LOST..... Literally LOST. I'm not sure he knows the playbook at all, it was like he wasn't sure where his receivers were. He had a bunch of open opportunities downfield but went to the wrong checkdown. He just looked bad, bad, bad.

And I cannot remember ANY game...... ever... in my entire 61 year life, where a quarterback muffed four snaps, had five passes batted, an interception, and went into the fetal position on at least two occasions.

Coaching was probably the WORST I have ever seen it on the Offensive side of the ball. Terrible, simply TERRIBLE.

I was embarassed FOR them.

Did anyone see when they showed Mr Tepper shaking his head up in the booth. I was expecting to come in this morning and see Matt Rhule and company packing their desks and leaving town. I'll say it right now, if they aren't much improved by Game 3, I'd put money on us seeing that.

Downright shameful.
This post was last modified: 09-12-2022, 04:37 PM by PantherFan007.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - WEEK 1 - PANTHERS VS BROWNS - by PantherFan007 - 09-12-2022, 10:51 AM