Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

15 posts in this topic
Josh21
Posting Freak

1,316 posts 68 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-17-2022, 01:16 AM -
Actually, I don't think Rhule has dodged any bullets yet. He has led a sheltered existence behind his contract. I really believe that Rhule has a 'deal' with Tepper for three (or maybe four..) years in a sort of 'undisturbed' state. And I don't think that is necessarily a bad idea. Rhule had a REALLY tough first year and a half...only starting to calm down about mid-way through last year. So, I don't think he has ever been in any real danger of losing his job. But, he might be next year.!!

I honestly didn’t think I’d find a post ok with Rhule ok sentiment. His third year. When he took over it was cmc, dj, Shaq, moton, burns, n d jack. Fact check me I’m guessing, n old. We’ve upgraded the roster(db, wr, qb, OL) in 3 seasons so far. A lot. Look at the roster when he signed, but with Fitt. 2 years. It’s early in the season, but keep

Just my 2 cents on a late Friday afternoon.
This post was last modified: 09-17-2022, 01:20 AM by Josh21. Edit Reason: Just my 2 cents on a late Friday night.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MATT RHULE'S POST-LOSS COMMENTS TO THE MEDIA - by Josh21 - 09-17-2022, 01:16 AM