Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,769 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
10-01-2022, 05:03 PM -
(10-01-2022, 01:54 PM)BlackCatzFan Wrote: “Receivers need to get open” as he watches his QB throw to empty spots on the field, 10 yards away from the open receivers. What a load of $#!+

(10-01-2022, 03:50 PM)coffee Wrote: I'm not on the "Fire Rhule" bandwagon yet, but crap like this is getting me a lot closer to it. It is obvious that Moore has repeatedly been open but drastically overthrown. Almost nothing his way has been even close to catchable.

You guys are exactly right. For the record, I am not advocating (necessarily..) for firing Rhule. I AM saying that Rhule has not proven that he has any grasp of NFL football at this point. Not to say that he won't be a better coach in the coming weeks.....maybe. I am also saying that Rhule needs to start assigning "blame" where it belongs. He doesn't need to speak out about it with the media.... he just needs to acknowledge that errors continue to be made, that poor QB play cannot be 'blamed' on receivers. Keep it to himself if necessary, just don't blame his skill position players for the inadequacy of another player.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: RHULE THROWS WRs UNDER BUS OVER MAYFIELD'S POOR SUCCESS - by Hobbit99 - 10-01-2022, 05:03 PM