Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

15 posts in this topic
Firstchance
Posting Freak

763 posts 85 threads Joined: Dec 2019
10-04-2022, 06:48 PM -
I get the experience part. With that said, I would prefer a younger coach who has had the nfl, not college experience, even if not in the head role. Did you guys realize that Madden became “head” coach at the age of 32 and Shula at 33!

I think the game has evolved that a younger, yet very knowledgeable, coach relates better to today player in general. That however, wouldn’t disqualify at 60 year old who could manage younger coordinators… just keep the college guys in college, please.

(10-04-2022, 06:48 PM)Firstchance Wrote: I get the experience part. With that said, I would prefer a younger coach who has had the nfl, not college experience, even if not in the head role. Did you guys realize that Madden became “head” coach at the age of 32 and Shula at 33!

I think the game has evolved that a younger, yet very knowledgeable, coach relates better to today player in general. That however, wouldn’t disqualify at 60 year old who could manage younger coordinators… just keep the college guys in college, please.

And I’m older than dirt by the way.
This post was last modified: 10-04-2022, 06:49 PM by Firstchance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BAKER MAYFIELD INDICATED TO PRESS: "I don't care what the fans think...." - by Firstchance - 10-04-2022, 06:48 PM