• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

19 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,770 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
10-12-2022, 01:46 PM -
(10-11-2022, 09:49 AM)BlackCatzFan Wrote:
(10-11-2022, 07:18 AM)Hobbit99 Wrote:
(10-10-2022, 09:54 PM)Josh21 Wrote: They’d have prolly followed next year anyway.  Hate it for Snow, he seemed compitent.  That’s the word I’m using going forward.  More or less than.  Coaches anyway.  Give it 2 weeks.  Here’s to a great new start!

Yes..... From your mouth to God's ear.  

I seriously don't believe that two more weeks will make any difference. Will probably take longer than that.  This year is a seriously tough schedule. We're five games into the season. We've won ONE. The next two games are sort of "Capstone" games. Next week against the SB Champion Rams in LA.. Then the following week against the TB Bucs here at home.  Two seriously tough games coming up....  Then three games in a row that should be a little bit of a 'breather'. Two against the Falcons and one against the Bengals. One of the Falcons' games is here at home. The other two are 'road' games.  I can't even imagine winning against the Rams or the Bucs. The other three are "Who knows..." games.   Huh
I can’t in good faith say I believe we win ANY of those games. Rams are coming off of 2 losses, they’re hungry to right their ship.  Falcons Run game is running over just about everyone, win or lose.  The Bucs are who they are.  There are easily 5 losses heading our way. Could we win; yes.  Will we?  Hard to say.  Don’t mean to be a downer, I just like getting surprised more than I like getting let down.

I understand. I'm with you. It's going to be a tough stretch, but slightly easier after the next two games.  Then what follows will still be tough. The last ten games will have four against Division teams, and then others like the Bengals, the Ravens, and the Steelers  and a couple of others.

Plenty of room to fail and sink into the depths of despair later in the year.  No need to worry about it now...!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: RHULE IS GONE..!!! OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - by Hobbit99 - 10-12-2022, 01:46 PM