Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

7 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,770 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
10-12-2022, 07:31 PM -
Week 6 starts out with a new HC. Steve Wilks takes over and tries to put the Panthers back in the win column. It's going to be a tough "ask" though.  The Panthers travel to the Left coast (AKA "West" coast..) to play pat-a-cake with the Rams. For those who don't know, or don't remember, or don't care, ...... the Rams are the reigning Super Bowl Champions. Of course this is a new year, and they HAVE been under-performing so far. But that likely will just get them riled up and they'll take out their frustrations on poor little old us.  And you can bet there won't be a "sea of blue" in the stadium to welcome Carolina to LA.

Having "set the stage", I will now say that I believe the Panthers have a better chance this week than they had last week. ***sigh*** Unless Baker Mayfield somehow ends up on the field. If so, there will be a new NFL record number of "batted", "deflected", "knocked down" passes to go along with some INTs and Fumbles.
Fbmad

Okay. Now it's up to you.  I may have some more productive thoughts a bit later......... Maybe.

Messages In This Thread
WEEK 6 THOUGHTS -- BEFORE & AFTER THE GAME - by Hobbit99 - 10-12-2022, 07:31 PM