Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

7 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,048 posts 569 threads Joined: Dec 2019
10-14-2022, 03:14 AM -
(10-13-2022, 10:36 PM)BlackCatzFan Wrote: Mayfield would have to play 70% of the snaps for it to become a 4th round pick.  I’m saying that the “injury” is mighty convenient, or we will know for sure if it was when we look back and he only played 60ish %

Oh Okay... So you're saying it's based on "snaps". So 70% of Offensive snaps means we owe Cleveland a 4th Rnd pick. Less than that means a 5th Rnd.

So, nothing about number of games played or started. Nothing in there about injuries affecting the numbers.??  Nothing in there about a stint on IR affecting compensation.??

What was the stipulation in the contract for Mayfield's salary.?? He was supposed to be able to "earn" back some of the millions he gave up (some sort of a "bonus structure") ??? .....if he "did something". Was it "games won"...."playoffs" ...  "completion percentage" ... OR ..???  I guess I should know this stuff.

Thanks, BCF

AND yeah, I agree about the injury thing. That's what I was saying up there ^^^. It doesn't pass the "smell test."

This post was last modified: 10-14-2022, 03:48 AM by Hobbit99.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WEEK 6 THOUGHTS -- BEFORE & AFTER THE GAME - by Hobbit99 - 10-14-2022, 03:14 AM