Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

7 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,048 posts 569 threads Joined: Dec 2019
10-14-2022, 11:00 AM -
Well..... Week 6 is here and the Panthers are on the road. Travel is to LA to play the Rams.  Since last week's drubbing at the hands of the 49ers, there has been little in the way of silver linings to the Panthers cloudy days. As the week started the news about Rhule and his personal minions hit the street. Then all of the "HYPE" over Aaron Donald (although it is VERY well deserved hype..) took over the information boulevard.  The end result was that the men 'in the know'  Wink Tongue  set the Rams as the favorite on the moneyline (of course-- who else..). That put the Panthers as a resounding 9 point "dog" as we entered the week. It's been slowly slipping.....

The current status shows the spread at 10.5  with an over/under at 41.  If the Rams wake up from their sleep-walking, they will cover that spread. So the question is..... Do you take the points and bet the Panthers, or do you give the points and bet the Rams to cover.

Hmmm..... If I were a betting man (and I most assuredly am NOT...), I would take the points and bet the Panthers.  We will probably lose, so you can see why I don't bet.!!  Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: WEEK 6 THOUGHTS -- BEFORE & AFTER THE GAME - by Hobbit99 - 10-14-2022, 11:00 AM